+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Great Niece

Default New Great Niece

My neice had her baby early this morning (2/26). A baby girl a little over 7 lbs. Her name is Cera Kaye. The first name is pronounced like Sarah. Lots of dark hair. My sister is going to take some more pics tomorrow. As soon as I get time to do a layout I will. We are going to Cleveland Sunday, so It might be Monday before I get it posted. Have things to do tomorrow too, but if I get a chance I will do it tomorrow.

This is Kari's baby sister for those familiar with my layouts of Kari.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

I bet she is beautiful.Looking forward to seeing your layouts.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Congrats Sue!!! Can't wait to see the Baby, and What a Pretty Name!!!!!

Just got bad news, Cera is not doing well. It is her lungs. They are sending her to another hospital.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

She should be at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester by now.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Oh no! I hope all turns out well. Will say a prayer for Cera and her family.

My prayers for you and your family and little Cera. Hope everything turns out well.
    Val

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss345/ValerieElaine_photos/sbm%20layouts/SBM--March-2012-000-Page-1-1.gif

Our prayers are with Cera and your family.

Thanks she can use them. The update is that although there is a problem with her lungs, the reason they sent her to the Mayo Clinic (I guess St. Mary's at the Mayo Clinic) is that she had a couple of seisures. They gave her some meds and she hasn't had any since but they didn't know what caused them and St. Mary's has a better set up for handling her problems. The wouldn't release my neice until tomorrow because she had a C section. Her husband is going to the other hospital to be with the baby and my sister is staying with the neice.

We are going to Cleveland for a birthday tomorrow, so I won't be able to update until later.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Late going to bed, but I chatted with my sister for a minute a little earlier. She said they are going to do a spinal on Cera to check for infections. If they don't find anything they will do a CT on the brain. Otherwise she hasn't had any more seizures so that is good.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]