+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Great Niece

Hybrid View

Default New Great Niece

My neice had her baby early this morning (2/26). A baby girl a little over 7 lbs. Her name is Cera Kaye. The first name is pronounced like Sarah. Lots of dark hair. My sister is going to take some more pics tomorrow. As soon as I get time to do a layout I will. We are going to Cleveland Sunday, so It might be Monday before I get it posted. Have things to do tomorrow too, but if I get a chance I will do it tomorrow.

This is Kari's baby sister for those familiar with my layouts of Kari.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

I bet she is beautiful.Looking forward to seeing your layouts.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Congrats Sue!!! Can't wait to see the Baby, and What a Pretty Name!!!!!

Just got bad news, Cera is not doing well. It is her lungs. They are sending her to another hospital.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

She should be at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester by now.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Oh no! I hope all turns out well. Will say a prayer for Cera and her family.

Our prayers are with Cera and your family.

Thanks she can use them. The update is that although there is a problem with her lungs, the reason they sent her to the Mayo Clinic (I guess St. Mary's at the Mayo Clinic) is that she had a couple of seisures. They gave her some meds and she hasn't had any since but they didn't know what caused them and St. Mary's has a better set up for handling her problems. The wouldn't release my neice until tomorrow because she had a C section. Her husband is going to the other hospital to be with the baby and my sister is staying with the neice.

We are going to Cleveland for a birthday tomorrow, so I won't be able to update until later.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Late going to bed, but I chatted with my sister for a minute a little earlier. She said they are going to do a spinal on Cera to check for infections. If they don't find anything they will do a CT on the brain. Otherwise she hasn't had any more seizures so that is good.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

So very sorry to read this, you must all be terribly worried. Be strong, I am adding my praryers to your prayers for little Cera.

Blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song