• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Will be Gone

To all my dear SBM friends...
    I am leaving tomorrow after my docs appointment and heading up north to visit my borther and his family...I won't be coming back until March 1st sometime....You can still join in any of my challenges...My CT's are going to help me out while I'm away....
    I have been dealing with a lot lately...PAIN is the main word to describe it all...I am hoping by Monday it will be gone...But with my luck...<wink> I am not counting on it...LOL...Just keep me in your prayers...I will talk to everyone on Monday...Will miss each and everyone of you....((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• Kimmyann
    Scrap Guru
    • Mar 2009

Wolvsie, I Hope and Pray You get some relief with the Pain!!! I will also Pray for your to Have Safe Journeys, Enjoy your Family time, it is Important!!!!
    Hugs!!

Comment

• mswizard
      Digi Sage
      • Mar 2007

Sweetie, I hope your respite at your brothers will do you a world of good. You deserve peace. You are never far from my thoughts. Good luck with the Docs! TTYS!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
      Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• fourfoxes
        Digi Sage
        • Oct 2007

Your in my thoughts and prayers as always! xx

Debby
        My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• tanni
          • Feb 2009

Praying for you have relief from your pain, and a safe, trip. Enjoy your time with your family.
          Mary S

Comment

• Marion
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Feb 2006

Enjoy your time with family, it may keep your mind of your pain. We will miss you!

Comment

• Smile
              Digi Sage
              • Nov 2006

Family always help. I am so glad that you are getting away and I know they will spoil you with lots of love and rest......xoxox
              sigpic....

Comment

• sacannon
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Aug 2006

Have a good time and hopefully your pain will ease up some so you can enjoy your visit.
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• wolvsie35
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2007

I'm Back!

I am back, safe and sound....Felt so nice to get away...I got home and looked at my laptop, and thought of all the catching up I would have to do and decided to wait until today...LOL...My time away was so nice and sooooooooo needed...Even though I had one of my boys along, it turned out ok..He really behaved himself with my nephew and we all had a great time...
                  The problem I had that was causing so much pain is almost gone....I was going through a lot with it...and am thankful that the pain is subsiding...I will always have the leg and feet pain....(getting a walker tomorrow to help me with that...<wink>), but this was unbearable....I was in tears so much...All from another "boil" or "cyst", whichever they call it...But it was huge and on my butt...lol....Made it so hard to sit, walk, etc...the pressure from this was terrible...and when I went to the doctor before we left, she said they couldn't lance it since it wasn't ready to pop...I'm thinking...Um...ok, how big does this thing have to get, before it pops?! LOL...It finally did the morning we left...but it was still painful and very uncomfortable for the long drive...I made it, and tried to do everything that I could to enjoy myself...we went gambling, shopping in one of those candle/woodsy shops, out to dinner for my borthers anniversary and really spent some quality time with my the family....gotts love it...

So anywho, I am back and thanks for all the comments...Missed ya all...
                  I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Kazr
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Mar 2006

So pleased to hear you had a great time away Michelle, sorry to hear about the boil on your butt though,(ouchies!) what a painful thing they are,but am happy to hear that it is now gone & you are almost pain free,sending love & hugs
                    Karyn.

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Nov 2009

I missed this thread when it got posted. I was releived to see you are back! I didn't know anything was wrong. So sorry to hear that. Hope you are doing o.k!! I don't know what we'd do without you!! When I first started in this forum I got so excited when you would comment on one of my LO's it was like 'Wow if Wolvise thinks it good, then it's gotta be good'
                      I really hope you're feeling better!! Sending you big hugs
                      Kel

Comment

• dillie1
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Aug 2009

Michelle, I haven't seen any posts from you for a few days, I hope all is well. You're always in my prayers.

Comment

• Daydreamer
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Jan 2010

Hi Michelle. . .

Yip, I'm missing your sunshiny friendliness too . . . Hoping all is well . . . >mwah<

Comment

• makeyesup
                            Digi Sage
                            • Jun 2006

Heard Michelle is under the weather again with a nasty flu. With all her physical problems, think she probably gets hit harder than most of us when she gets any viruses. Prayers always with her.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• dillie1
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by makeyesup View Post
                              Heard Michelle is under the weather again with a nasty flu. With all her physical problems, think she probably gets hit harder than most of us when she gets any viruses. Prayers always with her.
                              Thanks for the update. That is what we can all do for her is pray for her recovery.

Comment

Working...
                              X