+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Will be Gone

Default Will be Gone

To all my dear SBM friends...
    I am leaving tomorrow after my docs appointment and heading up north to visit my borther and his family...I won't be coming back until March 1st sometime....You can still join in any of my challenges...My CT's are going to help me out while I'm away....
    I have been dealing with a lot lately...PAIN is the main word to describe it all...I am hoping by Monday it will be gone...But with my luck...<wink> I am not counting on it...LOL...Just keep me in your prayers...I will talk to everyone on Monday...Will miss each and everyone of you....((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Wolvsie, I Hope and Pray You get some relief with the Pain!!! I will also Pray for your to Have Safe Journeys, Enjoy your Family time, it is Important!!!!

Sweetie, I hope your respite at your brothers will do you a world of good. You deserve peace. You are never far from my thoughts. Good luck with the Docs! TTYS!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Your in my thoughts and prayers as always! xx

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Praying for you have relief from your pain, and a safe, trip. Enjoy your time with your family.
    Mary S

Enjoy your time with family, it may keep your mind of your pain. We will miss you!

Family always help. I am so glad that you are getting away and I know they will spoil you with lots of love and rest......xoxox

Have a good time and hopefully your pain will ease up some so you can enjoy your visit.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Default I'm Back!

I am back, safe and sound....Felt so nice to get away...I got home and looked at my laptop, and thought of all the catching up I would have to do and decided to wait until today...LOL...My time away was so nice and sooooooooo needed...Even though I had one of my boys along, it turned out ok..He really behaved himself with my nephew and we all had a great time...
    The problem I had that was causing so much pain is almost gone....I was going through a lot with it...and am thankful that the pain is subsiding...I will always have the leg and feet pain....(getting a walker tomorrow to help me with that...<wink>), but this was unbearable....I was in tears so much...All from another "boil" or "cyst", whichever they call it...But it was huge and on my butt...lol....Made it so hard to sit, walk, etc...the pressure from this was terrible...and when I went to the doctor before we left, she said they couldn't lance it since it wasn't ready to pop...I'm thinking...Um...ok, how big does this thing have to get, before it pops?! LOL...It finally did the morning we left...but it was still painful and very uncomfortable for the long drive...I made it, and tried to do everything that I could to enjoy myself...we went gambling, shopping in one of those candle/woodsy shops, out to dinner for my borthers anniversary and really spent some quality time with my the family....gotts love it...

So anywho, I am back and thanks for all the comments...Missed ya all...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

So pleased to hear you had a great time away Michelle, sorry to hear about the boil on your butt though,(ouchies!) what a painful thing they are,but am happy to hear that it is now gone & you are almost pain free,sending love & hugs
    Karyn.