+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sad News

Oh dear... I'm just now seeing this?!

So sorry to hear of your loss -- you are in our prayers here, girl! Thinking of you and your family!

I know how much you wanted to get those layouts done of your Granny and Khloie -- such a keepsake they will be for everyone!

I just know God has been showing your Granny all the good fishin' spots.

Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

I am just now seeing this also so sorry to hear about your loss but she is no longer sick and in pain and in Gods arms now. Its wonderful you have the photos so you can show your little girl someday. Prayers to you and your family.
    CHRISTINA

My deepest sympathy to you and your family - she is with God now hugs xoxo
    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Thanks Ya'll.... Yes the Pictures I got are a Treasure Now. God will take care of her, till we have all Our Family together Again. Thanks For all the Prayers.

Blessings to you Kimmyann. Thoughts are with you.
    All the best from Nanny Bernie.
    Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

I am so sorry for your loss and your grandmother sounds like such a wonderful person. Some day when my turn comes I will look for her fishing near a brook and share the thing we both love. God bless her.......xoxoxo

A little late but I am sorry to hear of your loss. I am glad that you were able to have a nice day with her before it happened.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Hi Kim: While there are no words that I can say that would ease your pain and that of your family,
    please know that I added you to my Prayer Journal tonight. My deepest condolences to you and
    your precious family. Angel hugs, Coco

I want to Thank All of My Dear SBM Friends for all the PRAYERS and Kind Words!!!! It Means Alot to Me and It Has Helped me Through This.

Smile, Sweetie when its Your Time to Go, (and I Pray Not Any Time Soon) and You Find Her Fishing, Please Tell Her I am Coming One Day, and My Fish Will Be Bigger!!!! Thats What she would say to Me!!!! And Please Give Her a Hug for Me and Tell Her I said She Did it Her way as Usual, and I Love and Miss Her!!

Thank You All

Oh KimmyAnn, I'm so sorry for your loss! That is so sad. I just feel like I knew her after the pictures you posted of her and Khloe. I'm so glad she got to meet her and you were able to capture the memory forever. Hope you and your family are arms lengths away for lots of hugs during this period. From the pictures you've posted and some of the words you've written it seems like she lived a full life
    My thoughts are with you.
    Take care
    Hugs!!
    Kel