+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Poor Gypsi !

Gypsi seems to be coping with the injections, she is still limping but we hope this will settle over time.It's certainly a better alternative ( at least for the moment) than the Operation.
    hugs Karyn.

I am sooooooo glad to here from you. I was wondering how Gypsi was doing. Thank you for the update. Now the other question, how are you doing? Hope all is well.

Dear Dillie,
    Thanks for the concern about Gypsi & I. I am doing ok, had a fall before Christmas at a shopping centre(slipped on some softdrink & landed on overturned chairs) & hurt my back,it's sure been taking its time settling down,still can't move or sleep certain ways but otherwise I am doing ok
    I hope this finds you well also,hugs
    Karyn.

O Hazr.... I didn't know you fell!!! I know how them Back strains can Be..... Long and nerve racking to recover!!! Glad to Hear the Baby is Doing OK Too....Ya'll Take Care..... Hugs!!!

Thanks Kimmyann, Gypsi has had the fourth & last injection for the time being, now its a waiting game, she is also on anti inflammatory pills so hopefully we shall see an improvement.
    I appreciate your concern(re my back) I have had a bad back for years & this has just complicated things a bit, more pain than before but nothing major showing up,it's just being stubborn.We sure don't mend as well when we get older
    hugs Karyn.

It's good news on Gypsi,she has stopped limping now,(back leg) I am thrilled with the injections,they were certainly worth getting over the last month.
    Gypsi is a lot happier now, & even her front foot with the different problem has settled down,it's all good at moment
    hugs Karyn.

This is all good news hun! I seriously, have no clue as to how I missed this thread...I am on here everyday...<wink> I hope things keep improving for your cute furball...and GF, you have been missed around here...I do hope your back heals in time...You will remain in my prayers sweetie...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

I agree with Michelle. I don't know how I missed it either. I am so thankful that you both are doing okay. I will send prayers your way anyway for continued blessings. hugs
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Thank you both, have missed you too, I apologise not being on much at moment, it still hurts to sit ,even for short periods & I am getting such terrible withdrawals from my SBM family but am sure I will be be back to it soon,hope you are both well hugs xxxxxxxxxxKaryn.