+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Poor Gypsi !

Default Poor Gypsi !

My poor Jack Russell,Gypsi has to have an operation on Friday for a Cruciate Ligament Rupture, it's a worry as Jack Russells, (terriers in general) seem to be prone to this injury, my parent's dog Catie, has had three Operations-2 on one leg & none of them have really successful, guess it's the breed, they don't know how to be still for a minute but it's a worrying time, & hope she will be ok,she is my baby .
    A year ago she was in hospital for a week with Pancreatitis, she almost didn't make it & it's an ongoing thing with her & her diet, & while in there the Vet showed me scans of her spine, the entire bottom half is fused together, he said it's extremely unusual,especially in a smal breed, & in years to come she will lose the ability to jump etc.
    Just thought I would post this & ask you to give a little prayer for her this Friday,it's truly appreciated.
    hugs Karyn.

Awe you always will have my prayers.What a sin.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Karyn - hope everything goes well - always stressful when a valued family member is having an operation. Keep us posted. Hugs
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Sorry to heasr about Gypsi,my prayers with you.
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Poor Baby..... My Prayers will be headed your Way.......Give her a Hug from Kimmyann!!!

Karyn I am so sorry to hear this. Yes my prayers are with Gypsi. Have a speedy recovery Gypsi. Keep us posted.

Awww poor baby my prayers are with you..
    CHRISTINA

Thanks Ladies, will keep you posted as promised, she goes in tomrrow morning & I'm guessing will be operated on about 11am, so won't know much until I ring tomorrow evening but as soon as I know anything I will post it here.
    hugs,Karyn.

I am ecstatic! Gypsi didn't need the surgery at this time, It appears she has a severe sprain to her leg & also arthritis, so she is having a course of Glucosamine injections & anti inflammatory's & needs to take it easy but the vet has stated that down the track it is likely she will need the surgery. She is a happy little doggy & so pleased to be home again tonight. Thanks to all who have been concerned for my sweet girl
    hugs Karyn.

Great to hear Gypsi is where she wants to be. Hope the new treatment works...........hugs Gypsi............xoxoxo