X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ckilyk
    • Apr 2007

Looking for simple white frames

Hi - I was wondering if anyone has some simple white, thin frames they would share? I just purchased a kit only to realize it had white frames with "torn" edges and I didn't really see anything that was plain and basic.

Thanks in advance!
    CK
  • bluevelvet
    Mad Scrapper
    • Apr 2007

Not sure if this is what you are looking for but here are two white frames one is rectangle the other is square. Hope you can use them.
    Attached Files
    CHRISTINA

Comment

• ckilyk
      • Apr 2007

Thanks - those are nice but I was looking for something a bit thinner. I'm sure someone out there has something like that. Thanks for the prompt response!

Comment

• ksd_24_f
        Layout Whiz
        • Nov 2009

Ckilyk, If you choose the white paperscrap and choose the shape of the simple square or rectangle and then invert the shape it gives a nice thin frame. That's what I've been doing anyways.
        But Christina I LOVE these frames you posted and snagged them for myself hope you don't mind!!

Kelly

Comment

• dillie1
          Layout Whiz
          • Aug 2009

Nice frames Christina. Besides using the scrap paper, you can always take a frame and recolorize it to white...however, Christina has provided some real nice frames. Thank you!

Comment

• fourfoxes
            Digi Sage
            • Oct 2007

Will this work?
            Last edited by fourfoxes; 02-24-2010, 04:23 PM. Reason: forgot to insert image

Debby
            My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• ckilyk
              • Apr 2007

WOW Kelly - now I really feel like a novice....I tried your suggestion by choosing a white paperscrap in a square but I don't know how to invert it - I don't see any option for that. I quess I need to go back through and read about all the features of this package because I've never really done anything "creative" - I don't even know how to recolorize something.....back to the drawing board...thanks for the suggestions.

Comment

• dillie1
                Layout Whiz
                • Aug 2009

Click on the Add a scrap paper, pick out the color of scrap paper. In the properties box, click custom shape, and choose the square shape that you want, you will then come back to the properties and here you can click the invert shape--this will make your frame. click ok and place your frame on your layout. Hope this helps.. Happy Scrapping....

Comment

• ckilyk
                  • Apr 2007

Mad scrapper - thanks for the step by step - I followed it to the T until I got to the part where I'm suppose to click the "invert shape" - I don't see anything that says "invert". Is this in the 2.0 version? I'm still using 1.0. In my paper scrap properties my only options are custom shape, shadow and the slide of transparent/opaque. I even went through the manual again and didn't see anything about invert. UGH!!!

Comment

• dillie1
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by ckilyk View Post
                    Mad scrapper - thanks for the step by step - I followed it to the T until I got to the part where I'm suppose to click the "invert shape" - I don't see anything that says "invert". Is this in the 2.0 version? I'm still using 1.0. In my paper scrap properties my only options are custom shape, shadow and the slide of transparent/opaque. I even went through the manual again and didn't see anything about invert. UGH!!!
                    Yes this is for 2.0 Version.

Comment

• mh51
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Jul 2006

Wonder if this will help.....

[IMG][/IMG]

Don't worry... there really IS a frame in this attachment
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by mh51; 03-01-2010, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X