+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Looking for simple white frames

Hi - I was wondering if anyone has some simple white, thin frames they would share? I just purchased a kit only to realize it had white frames with "torn" edges and I didn't really see anything that was plain and basic.

Thanks in advance!
    CK

Not sure if this is what you are looking for but here are two white frames one is rectangle the other is square. Hope you can use them.
    Attached Images
    CHRISTINA

Thanks - those are nice but I was looking for something a bit thinner. I'm sure someone out there has something like that. Thanks for the prompt response!

Ckilyk, If you choose the white paperscrap and choose the shape of the simple square or rectangle and then invert the shape it gives a nice thin frame. That's what I've been doing anyways.
    But Christina I LOVE these frames you posted and snagged them for myself hope you don't mind!!

Kelly

Nice frames Christina. Besides using the scrap paper, you can always take a frame and recolorize it to white...however, Christina has provided some real nice frames. Thank you!

Will this work? Attachment 32650
    Last edited by fourfoxes; 02-24-2010 at 04:23 PM. Reason: forgot to insert image

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

WOW Kelly - now I really feel like a novice....I tried your suggestion by choosing a white paperscrap in a square but I don't know how to invert it - I don't see any option for that. I quess I need to go back through and read about all the features of this package because I've never really done anything "creative" - I don't even know how to recolorize something.....back to the drawing board...thanks for the suggestions.

Click on the Add a scrap paper, pick out the color of scrap paper. In the properties box, click custom shape, and choose the square shape that you want, you will then come back to the properties and here you can click the invert shape--this will make your frame. click ok and place your frame on your layout. Hope this helps.. Happy Scrapping....

Mad scrapper - thanks for the step by step - I followed it to the T until I got to the part where I'm suppose to click the "invert shape" - I don't see anything that says "invert". Is this in the 2.0 version? I'm still using 1.0. In my paper scrap properties my only options are custom shape, shadow and the slide of transparent/opaque. I even went through the manual again and didn't see anything about invert. UGH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ckilyk View Post
    Mad scrapper - thanks for the step by step - I followed it to the T until I got to the part where I'm suppose to click the "invert shape" - I don't see anything that says "invert". Is this in the 2.0 version? I'm still using 1.0. In my paper scrap properties my only options are custom shape, shadow and the slide of transparent/opaque. I even went through the manual again and didn't see anything about invert. UGH!!!
    Yes this is for 2.0 Version.