• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Scrappin' Challenge 13

Well, another week has passed...lol...I swear I don't know where the time is going...Do you? Today we are having more snow, so it makes it a perfect day to sit here and make layouts...lol...So here is your challenge...
    ALL ABOUT DAD'S
    Here is what you need to do...
    Download this freebie below....

DOWNLOAD HERE
    *Scrap a layout that shows one of your best memories with or about your dad
    *Use ONLY items from my freebie...Making stuff of your own from shapes etc, is fine...and please share them with the group too...
    *There is NO photo limit...
    *Your layout MUST consist of ONE of these titles....(Must be shown on your layout somewhere)
    Beyond The Obvious
    When U and I Were Young
    A Long Time Coming
    So Typical
    This 1 Night
    How Could You
    *Post your layout in the gallery under Designer Team Challenges and then post it in here...
    Once you do that, I will send you this Kit that matches the freebie you just downloaded...

NOTE...I will be leaving Thursday morning to go visit my brother and won't be returning until Monday the 1st....ut don't worry, I will have someone to help out and send you your freebie...Let's try to make some new things to share with everyone...We all LOVE freebies...<wink> Have a good day everyone!!!! ((HUGS))
    Last edited by wolvsie35; 02-22-2010, 09:43 AM.
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• ValerieElaine
    Digi Sage
    • Aug 2008

From an early age I enjoyed spending time with my Dad while he was reading.As I got older I spent time with Dad reading - him with his book and Me with mine.
    Last edited by ValerieElaine; 02-22-2010, 01:18 PM. Reason: Forgot LO

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• wolvsie35
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2007

What a beautiful layout hun!!!!! I wish I had photo's like this with my dad...We lost all our's through a flood...Everything was gone... love your border at the bottom too...I will be sending you the kit...((HUGS))

Comment

• ksd_24_f
        Layout Whiz
        • Nov 2009

Beautiful LO Val.
        Here is mine. I had fun with this challenge. I haven't used my scanner in a while Thanks for a great challenge as usual Wolvsie and I love the freebies too!!

Kelly
        Last edited by ksd_24_f; 02-22-2010, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• bluevelvet
          Mad Scrapper
          • Apr 2007

Here is mine for this challenge. I really like this kit, just the right colors for dad..Thanks for the freebie!!

Last edited by bluevelvet; 02-22-2010, 07:42 PM.
          CHRISTINA

Comment

• ksd_24_f
            Layout Whiz
            • Nov 2009

Here is the frame and ribbon I created with Wolvsie's kit for this challenge. Hope it works. First time creating anything let alone psoting it to share.

Thanks Christina for showing me how to do this!
            Attached Files

Comment

• Daydreamer
              Layout Whiz
              • Jan 2010

When You &amp; I were young - Family road trips

This is an oldie of almost our whole family (mom & eldest bro missed the shot) on the way to visit my Dad's side of our family . . . I always loved these trips . . . I guess that's where my love for quiet reflective time, starry nights, and love and awe of nature & its strength, were born!

Attached Files

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

Your pages turned out wonderful!!!!!....Love seeing them old photo's...Kelly, thanks for your freebies, they turned out great! I sent you all a PM with the free kit....Thanks for playing! ((HUGS))

Comment

• nannybernie
                  Mad Scrapper
                  • Apr 2009

Great challenge Michelle, nice kit. Thank you. So Typical fitted this picture of my Dad to the ground. He was always in his element when the kids were around him. He loved family get togethers. He used to fly kites, play tennis, badminton, cricket and football with the children and grandkids, He knew the best hiding spots and always helped the smallest ones hide longest from the older kids. Always a sweet, biscuit or treat on hand to pass out to the the little ones. They all loved him and he them. Even the great grandkids loved him to bits. My grand daughter used to hug him and rub his forehead to see the wrinkles, he loved it, my other grand daughter would just plonk herself on his knee and snuggle into the side of his face, he never turned any away. He was a font of knowledge and wisdom and taught us the value of family. I have 2 other sisters and when Dad passed away, we all turned up at the funeral with dragonfly ornaments to put on his grave, none of us had discussed it, it just happened. Whenever we see dragonflies now we think of Dad. I am sure he is looking over us.
                  All the best from Nanny Bernie.
                  Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic

Comment

• MeegsBeads
                    • Jan 2010

couldnt get to sleep tonight so have spent the last ... oops .. hour and a half making this page = )
                    i dont have photos of me and my dad [mum has them all], so i decided to do a page of my fiance and our daughter katie-anne. was hard picking out my favourites!

Megan
                    Megan

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                      Digi Sage
                      • Aug 2008

Megan beautiful layout. I can see why you had troublepicking a favourite.

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                        Digi Sage
                        • Aug 2008

Another layout and a freebie If you would like.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Jan 2008

Beyond the Obvious

I just love the colours in this kit so I was sorry to change them, but the sepia works so well with these old photos of my childhood. I hope you like the page I made.

Blessings - FS xxx
                          Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
                          I walk on a trail of song
                          And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• Kimmyann
                            Scrap Guru
                            • Mar 2009

Here is One of my Dad!!! So Much Fun!!!

[IMG][/IMG]
                            Hugs!!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Apr 2007

Nanny...Super page and what a lovely story too!!!!!!! Thnks for sharing it with us...
                              meegs...Your page still ROCKS!! She is sure a cutie....
                              valerie...another wonderful layout...WTG,,,It is so sweet that you participated twice...<wink>
                              FS....Your journaling was so touching in your layout....Loved it!!!!
                              kimmyann....Your page is so festive...I was the same way with my dad...We both loved to fish...and roller skate..<wink>

Loved the layouts girls....and thanks again for joining in...I do hope you enjoy your freebie...

Don't forget, I am leaving tomorrow...won't be back until Monday...But don't you worry, I have my CT's looking after you all....So keep the layouts coming!!!!!!
                              Talk to you all when I get back...((HUGS)) I will miss you all!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X