+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default Scrappin' Challenge 13

Well, another week has passed...lol...I swear I don't know where the time is going...Do you? Today we are having more snow, so it makes it a perfect day to sit here and make layouts...lol...So here is your challenge...
    ALL ABOUT DAD'S
    Here is what you need to do...
    Download this freebie below....

DOWNLOAD HERE
    *Scrap a layout that shows one of your best memories with or about your dad
    *Use ONLY items from my freebie...Making stuff of your own from shapes etc, is fine...and please share them with the group too...
    *There is NO photo limit...
    *Your layout MUST consist of ONE of these titles....(Must be shown on your layout somewhere)
    Beyond The Obvious
    When U and I Were Young
    A Long Time Coming
    So Typical
    This 1 Night
    How Could You
    *Post your layout in the gallery under Designer Team Challenges and then post it in here...
    Once you do that, I will send you this Kit that matches the freebie you just downloaded...

NOTE...I will be leaving Thursday morning to go visit my brother and won't be returning until Monday the 1st....ut don't worry, I will have someone to help out and send you your freebie...Let's try to make some new things to share with everyone...We all LOVE freebies...<wink> Have a good day everyone!!!! ((HUGS))
    Last edited by wolvsie35; 02-22-2010 at 10:43 AM.
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

From an early age I enjoyed spending time with my Dad while he was reading.As I got older I spent time with Dad reading - him with his book and Me with mine.
    Last edited by ValerieElaine; 02-22-2010 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Forgot LO
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

What a beautiful layout hun!!!!! I wish I had photo's like this with my dad...We lost all our's through a flood...Everything was gone... love your border at the bottom too...I will be sending you the kit...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Beautiful LO Val.
    Here is mine. I had fun with this challenge. I haven't used my scanner in a while Thanks for a great challenge as usual Wolvsie and I love the freebies too!!

Kelly
    Last edited by ksd_24_f; 02-22-2010 at 08:34 PM.

Here is mine for this challenge. I really like this kit, just the right colors for dad..Thanks for the freebie!!

Last edited by bluevelvet; 02-22-2010 at 08:42 PM.
    CHRISTINA

Here is the frame and ribbon I created with Wolvsie's kit for this challenge. Hope it works. First time creating anything let alone psoting it to share.

Thanks Christina for showing me how to do this!
    Attached Images

Default When You & I were young - Family road trips

This is an oldie of almost our whole family (mom & eldest bro missed the shot) on the way to visit my Dad's side of our family . . . I always loved these trips . . . I guess that's where my love for quiet reflective time, starry nights, and love and awe of nature & its strength, were born!

Attached Images