+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Windows 7...???

Default Windows 7...???

I'm just getting my head around it and I THINK I'm going to like it.... lots...

First question (probably of many LOL)....

Within the My Pictures folder is it possible to view the items in a Filmstrip ~ like in XP?
    These folders will take a bit of getting used to as I've migrated from XP to Windows 7 (never having used Vista).

Any help would be appreciated.

Good luck with this one Mary..it's the ONLY reason I hate win7! You can't pin folders to sit still the way ya used to in XP either! You can join the thousands like I have and protest hehehe! Hopefully MS will realize their HUGE mistake and fix it soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

I've kind of gotten used to it now by opening the various picture folders in Windows Photo Viewer & using the 'filmstrip' there...
    Other than that... I THINK I like it............ :-O

You can download the newest version of Picasa, it is free and does a great job. It also has the easiest red eye fix in it. Worth a shot!

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    You can download the newest version of Picasa, it is free and does a great job. It also has the easiest red eye fix in it. Worth a shot!
    Yes Marion, I've done that also & YES it does a great job.

ANOTHER GRIPE!!!!!!!!! LOL
    I don't seem to be able to move items around within a folder by dragging???
    Can you?

I agree, recently went to Windows 7 and was very disappointed that there was no filmstrip, used that all the time before in XP. Also, can't seem to make a total folder change so that we I have the details view option, I can see the dimensions for the files. Only seem to be able to do it when I open a specific folder. Any ideas?

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&