+ Reply to Thread

Thread: eye dropper

Default eye dropper

hello

I don't know if there is a tutorial for this, but i would like to know if there is a way to use the eye dropper tool to take a colour out of the picture and use it for a paper scrap. thank you very much.

sarah

When you click on the properties of the paper scrap that you want to change and go to change color, then click on more colors and bring your mouse over to the part of the picture where you want to pick up the color - your mouse will change into an eyedropper and pick up the color of your choice. It's really cool and super easy.
    I hope this is what you meant

Kelly

I got the hang of it.Thanks a heap.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

What I found because it wasn't working for me either was you have to uncheck the relative boxes next to hue and saturation for the eye dropper to work. Also on others where the color thing comes up (not hue, saturation, lightness) you have to click on more colors before you can get the eye droppers. I finally figured those things out!

Hope it helps!

Dina
    Dina AKA MemphisFran