• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

ROSANA! & FS ( TheFreeSpirit)

Rosie,You once told me that you do check in from time to time in an email you sent me....So just incase you do...I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday!!!!! Sure miss you and hope you are doing better...you and your family are always in my prayers...((HUGS))

P.S. I was told that it was FS's (TheFreeSpirit) birthday on Valentine's Day as well....So HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO BOTH OF YOU...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• dillie1
    Layout Whiz
    • Aug 2009

Happy Belated Birthday FS... I hope you enjoyed your day!

Comment

• Smile
      Digi Sage
      • Nov 2006

Happy Birthday FS and Rosana...................yes we do miss you lots and lots Rosana. I do hear from you once in awhile and you are doing sooo great and hope to see you scrapping again soon.......xoxoxoxoxo
      Attached Files
      sigpic....

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2008

Hi y'all!

Thank you for the birthday greetings! I had a wonderful day with my lovely family. My husband baked me a cake and even wrote a birthday greeting on it! Wow, how awesome is that? My lovely daughter in law made me the most fabulous card and so did my granddaughter Scarlet. On top of all that I had presents too - what more could I want?

Have a great happy weekend everyone!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{xXx}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Hugs all round.

Blessings - FS xxx
        Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
        I walk on a trail of song
        And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

Working...
        X