Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • srhevans
    • Jan 2008

figured it out. thanks so much. that booster pack builder sure is handy..and fun too

Comment

• srhevans
      • Jan 2008

this is my first try..its not perfect yet..will try to work on it more before the end of the week
      sarah

Comment

• srhevans
        • Jan 2008

does my image show? why doesnt my image show??

Comment

• wolvsie35
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2007

Sorry it has taken me some time to get in here...UGH...I had to wear a heart monitor for 48 hours, and had all these appointments and such to deal with...It is now off me, and no more appointments until Tuesday! Yippee...lol....

srhevans...What you need to do, is go tot he gallery and upload your layout...Then, click on your layout so its the only thing you see on the site...<wink> Go down a little bit under your layout and you will see a link...There is a little icon to the right of that link, click it....you will then see 2 more links...Copy the CLickable thumbnail link and come back here and paste that code in your post...This should work for you...I can't wait to see your page hun...

nannybernie...Your page turned out beautiful!!!!! the photo looks great too...Love everthing about it...

blue...Love the flowers...and the one you made is great! Thanks...Awesome page!!!!!!

DayDreamer....I loved yoru page...great photo...

FS...Beautiful photo!!!!! and sounds like an exciting place...I also like the paper behind the sliced photo..Cool effect...

Gals, thanks for trying to help srhevans while I was not here...I hope she will get the hang of this...<wink> again, your support in my challenges are appreciated...and I hope you like your free kit...Sent to you via PM...((HUGS))
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• srhevans
            • Jan 2008

hope this works

this gona work?

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

These are all wonderful. Sorry I haven't made it back here. The mom's are coming over tomorrow so I don't know if I will get to this or not.
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• tanni
                • Feb 2009

Finally got a lo I can live with.

Mary S

Comment

• Kimmyann
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Mar 2009

Here is Mine!!!! Thanks Wolvsie another Great Challenge and Shapes!!!! Love it GF!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]
                  Hugs!!

Comment

• Daydreamer
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
                    Sorry it has taken me some time to get in here...UGH...I had to wear a heart monitor for 48 hours, and had all these appointments and such to deal with...It is now off me, and no more appointments until Tuesday! Yippee...lol....

srhevans...What you need to do, is go tot he gallery and upload your layout...Then, click on your layout so its the only thing you see on the site...<wink> Go down a little bit under your layout and you will see a link...There is a little icon to the right of that link, click it....you will then see 2 more links...Copy the CLickable thumbnail link and come back here and paste that code in your post...This should work for you...I can't wait to see your page hun...

nannybernie...Your page turned out beautiful!!!!! the photo looks great too...Love everthing about it...

blue...Love the flowers...and the one you made is great! Thanks...Awesome page!!!!!!

DayDreamer....I loved yoru page...great photo...

FS...Beautiful photo!!!!! and sounds like an exciting place...I also like the paper behind the sliced photo..Cool effect...

Gals, thanks for trying to help srhevans while I was not here...I hope she will get the hang of this...<wink> again, your support in my challenges are appreciated...and I hope you like your free kit...Sent to you via PM...((HUGS))
                    Hi Wolvsie

Soo sorry you've had an unpleasantly hectic week. . . Hope the weekend is the start of much better week!
                    Does PM stand for Private message?? Can you please resend your mail as I don't seem to have received anything?? Glitch in the matrix?!?

Hugs and kisses & get well soon!!!

Comment

• Kimmyann
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Mar 2009

And Another!!! The Heart Mask was Made by BlackVelvet!!

[IMG][/IMG]
                      Hugs!!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2007

Thanks DayDreamer....I have sent you the email again...I think the reason I didn't send it is because you got the kit already through my forum? I could be wrong...lol...My memory is so bad these days...and hard to keep track of everything sometimes...<wink> But I did send you the PM (private message) Let me know if you got it hun!

Kimmy, I just love this layout you made...What a cute photo....I also sent you the kit, cause I wasn't sure if I remembered to send it to you either...LOL...I do apologize...((HUGS))
                        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Kimmyann
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Mar 2009

Thanks WolvsiE!!!!
                          Hugs!!

Comment

• PixyGirl
                            • Aug 2008

Thank you for the beautiful challenge - and thanks to Bluevelvet for the flower from the kit. I enjoy looking at all the beautiful layouts made from this kit.

Comment

• memphisfran
                              Mad Scrapper
                              • Jul 2009

Cute!

Too cute and love the poem!

Originally posted by ValerieElaine View Post
                              My second entry

Dina AKA MemphisFran

Comment

• memphisfran
                                Mad Scrapper
                                • Jul 2009

Slice 'em up!

Okay I did this on Michelle's forum. So I am gonna cheat! HAHAHA I am going to try and do another one...but I really liked how this came out...how can I top this???

Dina AKA MemphisFran

Comment

Working...
                                X