+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

figured it out. thanks so much. that booster pack builder sure is handy..and fun too

this is my first try..its not perfect yet..will try to work on it more before the end of the week
    sarah

does my image show? why doesnt my image show??

Sorry it has taken me some time to get in here...UGH...I had to wear a heart monitor for 48 hours, and had all these appointments and such to deal with...It is now off me, and no more appointments until Tuesday! Yippee...lol....

srhevans...What you need to do, is go tot he gallery and upload your layout...Then, click on your layout so its the only thing you see on the site...<wink> Go down a little bit under your layout and you will see a link...There is a little icon to the right of that link, click it....you will then see 2 more links...Copy the CLickable thumbnail link and come back here and paste that code in your post...This should work for you...I can't wait to see your page hun...

nannybernie...Your page turned out beautiful!!!!! the photo looks great too...Love everthing about it...

blue...Love the flowers...and the one you made is great! Thanks...Awesome page!!!!!!

DayDreamer....I loved yoru page...great photo...

FS...Beautiful photo!!!!! and sounds like an exciting place...I also like the paper behind the sliced photo..Cool effect...

Gals, thanks for trying to help srhevans while I was not here...I hope she will get the hang of this...<wink> again, your support in my challenges are appreciated...and I hope you like your free kit...Sent to you via PM...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Default hope this works :)

this gona work?

These are all wonderful. Sorry I haven't made it back here. The mom's are coming over tomorrow so I don't know if I will get to this or not.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Finally got a lo I can live with.

Mary S

Here is Mine!!!! Thanks Wolvsie another Great Challenge and Shapes!!!! Love it GF!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by wolvsie35 View Post
    Sorry it has taken me some time to get in here...UGH...I had to wear a heart monitor for 48 hours, and had all these appointments and such to deal with...It is now off me, and no more appointments until Tuesday! Yippee...lol....

srhevans...What you need to do, is go tot he gallery and upload your layout...Then, click on your layout so its the only thing you see on the site...<wink> Go down a little bit under your layout and you will see a link...There is a little icon to the right of that link, click it....you will then see 2 more links...Copy the CLickable thumbnail link and come back here and paste that code in your post...This should work for you...I can't wait to see your page hun...

nannybernie...Your page turned out beautiful!!!!! the photo looks great too...Love everthing about it...

blue...Love the flowers...and the one you made is great! Thanks...Awesome page!!!!!!

DayDreamer....I loved yoru page...great photo...

FS...Beautiful photo!!!!! and sounds like an exciting place...I also like the paper behind the sliced photo..Cool effect...

Gals, thanks for trying to help srhevans while I was not here...I hope she will get the hang of this...<wink> again, your support in my challenges are appreciated...and I hope you like your free kit...Sent to you via PM...((HUGS))
    Hi Wolvsie

Soo sorry you've had an unpleasantly hectic week. . . Hope the weekend is the start of much better week!
    Does PM stand for Private message?? Can you please resend your mail as I don't seem to have received anything?? Glitch in the matrix?!?

Hugs and kisses & get well soon!!!

And Another!!! The Heart Mask was Made by BlackVelvet!!

[IMG][/IMG]