+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Forever_u made this awesome layout and I needed to post it in here for all to see it as well...Great page hun! and I will be sending you the FREE kit via PM....You did a wonderful job! Thanks...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

The pages submitted for this challenge are all so beautiful!!! I look forward to doing some more in this style...

First one for this challenge. My grand daughter Tayla Jane, is precious. She is 16, and amazes me with her thoughtfulness and generosity all the time. I think she has been here before. I will try to get another one done if I get time.
    All the best from Nanny Bernie.
    Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

hey this is my first challenge and I am VERY EXCITED. I have a question, though. it said to use 2 backgrounds and i am not sure how to select 2 different backgrounds.. i selected one in properties and I am not sure how to select the other one..thanks

sarah

OMG Nannie Bernie that is soooooo beautiful! What a gorgeous grandaughter too! I really love your LO's They are so pretty.

Sarah, the bagrounds are papers - use two different ones. You can get inspired by the LO's already done in this thread. If you look closely, we've all used at least two of the papers that Wolvsie sent us in the kit hope this helps!
    Kelly

Here is mine for this challenge, this was fun! thanks i have attached a shapes flower that I made with the papers from the kit

Attached Images
    CHRISTINA

Default Underwater smiles

Mobushir has always loved the water. . . So of course he had a ball of a time at his Aunt's surprise pool party . . .
    Attached Images

Hi all

Another brilliant challenge Michelle! I used a photograph of the place where we spent our 25th Wedding Anniversary. I used several of your lovely papers and the shapes were all yours. I used the heart out of your big shapes folder because it reminded me of two wedding rings entwined.

Blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Wow, you guys are so talented! Really great LO's - Thanks for the flower Chritina

Quote Originally Posted by srhevans View Post
    hey this is my first challenge and I am VERY EXCITED. I have a question, though. it said to use 2 backgrounds and i am not sure how to select 2 different backgrounds.. i selected one in properties and I am not sure how to select the other one..thanks

sarah
    Hi Sarah, when I downloaded the kit, the papers only came up in the backgrounds and not the papers, so what I did was click on the paper tab on the top, when the pop up comes up, choose browse at the bottom of the page, go to the folder on your computer that is ScrapbookMax1/2 (mine is in my documents folder) there will be folders there, choose the one that says Gallery in SBM2, and it will come up with images and audio folder, choose images, the next folders show backgrounds, paperscraps, embellishments and shapes, choose backgrounds and find the folder that has the challenge 12 backgrounds, click on your paper and you can use this. I actually copied (CTRL C) the papers and pasted them into a temporary folder I keep for this purpose. Hope this helps.
    All the best from Nanny Bernie.
    Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther