• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daydreamer
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2010

Problem getting kit to work

Hi

I'm very new to Scrapbook Max and love it already!!! I bought all your expansion packs and am having a ball doing my family's albums. . . Today I thought I'd see what else I like and ended up buying 2 new kits KCS Lucky Kit and KCS Love You Kit. I've just downloaded the files and am trying to open them with Scrapbook Max but I keep getting an error message that says its not a valid Scrapbook Max template or gallery file.

Please can someone help me?!? I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks!

• Daydreamer
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2010

I've just tried downloading the kits again, thinking maybe there was a problem during the downloads, but it's still not working

Comment

• juliescraps
      Layout Whiz
      • Aug 2007

Try to email Gracie maybe she can help, she has helped me in the same situation.

gracie at scrapbookmax dot com

Sorry I am not supposed to enter links in here, the at is @ and the dot is .

Good luck and happy scrapping.

Comment

• Daydreamer
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2010

Thanks sooo much Juliescraps, I've just dropped her an email and look forward to her response!!!

Thanks again for your help. . . I'll keep you posted as to what happens. . .

Comment

• juliescraps
          Layout Whiz
          • Aug 2007

Hopefully she can help you out today. They are closed on the weekends.

Comment

• Daydreamer
            Layout Whiz
            • Jan 2010

OOPss!! Forgot to let you know Gracie sent me a new link and it worked brilliantly!!! THANKS GRACIE

Comment

• luanna
              • Feb 2010

I have managed to down load the main programme but cannot download - Life is Beautiful Expansion Pack it is 418MB and says it will take 5 hrs is this normal when the main package was only 72MB. every time I try it cuts our after 3 hrs --- HELP ???

Comment

Working...
              X