X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

OMG!!! I see a picture of me and you! Thank you for including me in your memories of 2009 GF!! This is definately going to be a challenge. I soooo want to do this. Is this just a one week deal? Does that mean I have to get it done this week, and by what date? I don't have the new SBM version 2 so is there anyway to get the template in png format? Just let me know. And OMG! that red baron hat is just tooooo funny! Love it!

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
    Ok boys and girls...Anyone can do this one, but it might take some thinking...<wink>

Mosaic of Photo's For a Particular Year
    Here are the rules:
    *You need to scrap a layout using my simple template provided (Scrapbookmax Version 2.0)
    *Your layout MUST consist of a background, 20 photo's, the bracket and AT LEAST two more elements.
    *You may add a pattern or color to the bracket...<wink> and you can place your photo's in any position, resizing them if needed.
    *Somewhere on your page, you must provide us with the year that you are expressing...
    *The things you use to make your layout DOES NOT have to be made by me...But please give credit to the deisngers...
    *Upload your layout to the correct gallery (Design Team Challenges) and post the page here or a link to where it is...

I will then send you a really neat surprise...Don't you just love surprises? LOL...
    OH AND ONE MORE THING! * Please have fun looking through all your photo's to make this layout...((HUGS))
    Here is the oen I did...

Last edited by pkdoll; 02-10-2010, 09:14 PM.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• MeegsBeads
      • Jan 2010

here's my one ... might tweak it a bit more, not sure atm if iim 100% happy with it ... any suggestions?

Megan
      Megan

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

Megan, I love it!!!!!! Maybe add a couple corners to a couple of the photo's to make them stand out more...But I like it the way it...I don't see the bracket anywhere...HAHAHA...but you aren't the only one that forgot...I am sending you the freebie surprise via PM...So look for it hun!!!!!!!

PkDoll, Of course you would be included in my highlights from last year...You are a dear friend of mine...and I love ya!!!!! As you can see my template was more of a sample then anything...You can make your layout really anyway that you want too...your photos could be circles if you wish...Basically, it needs 20 photos and that darn BRACKET somewhere in your layout...LMBO!!!!!!!! If you need a png of it let me know...but then you would have to use it that way and there would be no moving things around...Let me know hun!
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• MeegsBeads
          • Jan 2010

hehe i did use the bracket ... it's hiding behind the 2009 :P
          i'm now playing around with the eraser a bit more. just trying to get it more of a collage look - with each photo overlapping a bit so they're not so "square"
          i'm going to see how corners look too on a few, thanks for the tip!
          Megan

Comment

• shanave
            • Oct 2009

url=http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/design-team-challenges/p38395-summer-2009.html][/url]
            We had a lot of fun this Summer so it was really hard to narrow the pictures down to just 20. I used the Grungy girl and Grungy Guy elements and background. I was going to use the bracket to make a mustache on my little boy but I couldn't hide his adorable face.

Thank You!
            Last edited by shanave; 02-11-2010, 09:25 PM.

Comment

• wolvsie35
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2007

Originally posted by MeegsBeads View Post
              hehe i did use the bracket ... it's hiding behind the 2009 :P
              i'm now playing around with the eraser a bit more. just trying to get it more of a collage look - with each photo overlapping a bit so they're not so "square"
              i'm going to see how corners look too on a few, thanks for the tip!
              Sorry hun....I guess I totally over looked that...I am getting old, ya know? LMBO!!!!!!!! I was only kidding anyhow...lol...I love ya! (wink)

Shanave...Adorable page...Love the layout style...the bracket idea is priceless...Would have been funny..But I agree, he is too cute...I am sending you your surprise from Diana via PM...Enjoy!!!! and thanks for joining in this one with everyone....((HUGS))
              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                Layout Whiz
                • Jan 2008

Hi all!

Well this was a brilliant challenge! It certainly concentrates the mind, having to choose 20 pictures out of a whole year. Its sort of made me think about doing a whole album like that, with journal pages opposite.

Blessings - FS xx
                Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
                I walk on a trail of song
                And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• shanave
                  • Oct 2009

I had fun joining in on a challenge again. I need to try and fit in the time to do these as I always have fun. My two boys like to take up most of my time though. Thanks for always putting on these awsome challenges.

Comment

• Kimmyann
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Mar 2009

Great Challenge Wolvsie!!!
                    We need to do another Challenge Called "Event" instead of Year.........LOL I take toooooo Many Pictures I have Found. For theYear of 2008 I took 812 pictures (That is just the Keepers)*ROTF* Sad thing is, That was a Slow Year(I worked Night Shift for 3 1/2 months, so I didn't have time)!!! Can't wait to see how Many Pictures I take For 2010, now that Khloie is Here.....LOL

[IMG][/IMG]
                    Hugs!!

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                      Digi Sage
                      • Aug 2008

Here's mine for 2009.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• Daydreamer
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Jan 2010

2009 - What a year

Here's my entry . . . WOW, didn't realise we'd done soo much in 2009 . . . Choosing pics was a reeeaaallll challenge!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Kimmyann
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Mar 2009

2008.........Can you Find the Bracket????? LOL (Pictures 2007=784, 2008 = 812, 2009= 1254, so far in 2010= 343 Hello it is JAN.!!!) Thanks Wolvsie, for showing me I am Addicted to SBM and Taking Pictures!!!!!
                          [IMG][/IMG]
                          Last edited by Kimmyann; 02-13-2010, 11:47 AM.
                          Hugs!!

Comment

• basketmaker
                            • Jan 2009

How do you change the color of the bracket?

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                              Digi Sage
                              • Aug 2008

Originally posted by basketmaker View Post
                              How do you change the color of the bracket?
                              Right click on the bracket. Click on properties.In the pop up box click on change picture.
                              Choose paper or browse to find paper of your choice and click OK. Click Ok again and voila.
                              Hope this helps and that you can understand my directions.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                                Layout Whiz
                                • Nov 2009

Love all the LO's. I started with putting 20 pictures and scattering them all around but then read the rules again and thought we had to use Wolvsie's template? So I started over Love them all - they're all so neat.
                                Kimmyann, I can not find the bracket! ha ha - Looked all over your LO, but can't find it.
                                This was definitely a fun challenge! Thanks again Wolvise - very fun

Comment

Working...
                                X