• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Scrappin' Challenge 11

Ok boys and girls...Anyone can do this one, but it might take some thinking...<wink>

Mosaic of Photo's For a Particular Year
    Here are the rules:
    *You need to scrap a layout using my simple template provided (Scrapbookmax Version 2.0)
    *Your layout MUST consist of a background, 20 photo's, the bracket and AT LEAST two more elements.
    *You may add a pattern or color to the bracket...<wink> and you can place your photo's in any position, resizing them if needed.
    *Somewhere on your page, you must provide us with the year that you are expressing...
    *The things you use to make your layout DOES NOT have to be made by me...But please give credit to the deisngers...
    *Upload your layout to the correct gallery (Design Team Challenges) and post the page here or a link to where it is...

I will then send you a really neat surprise...Don't you just love surprises? LOL...
    OH AND ONE MORE THING! * Please have fun looking through all your photo's to make this layout...((HUGS))
    Here is the oen I did...

Attached Files
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

OOPS, I noticed I had a typo...I did fix it...LOL...
    It is suppose to read:
    Besides the fact that.....

Comment

• bluevelvet
      Mad Scrapper
      • Apr 2007

Now this sounds like a great challenge and I just scanned a bunch of pics of myself when I was little to about 17 yrs.old. Does it have to be all one year or can I use several years? Thanks for a great challenge Michele!
      CHRISTINA

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

I suppose as long as you use 20 photo's, we could break the rules a wheeeeeeee bit...lol...

Comment

• bluevelvet
          Mad Scrapper
          • Apr 2007

Oh I don't want you to have to bend the rules thats ok I have plenty of photos from last year with the grandkids on our outings...
          CHRISTINA

Comment

• bluevelvet
            Mad Scrapper
            • Apr 2007

Here is mine for this challenge I just love this template...Its going to work real good for the other places I went this last summer with my grandkids. Credits are in the gallery. thanks for a great challenge!

CHRISTINA

Comment

• VickiLynn
              • Jan 2010

here is mine, i ised two kits swak and love so blue

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

Blue and Vicki, you made soem wonderful layouts...WOW!!!!!!! Thanks for playing....
                I thought this might be fun then the usual 1-3 photo's in a layout...Makes you think some on what photo's you are going to use, etc....You gals did an awesome job....
                I sent you a PM with your surprise...Enjoy....((HUGS))

Comment

• tanni
                  • Feb 2009

Boy, that was hard to just pick 20 pictures for the whole year. Didn't realize we'd done so many things in a year!

Mary S

Comment

• wolvsie35
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2007

Mary Mary...wonderful page and looks like one heck of a cool year...lol...I am sending you your surprise....
                    I didn't see the bracket on your page at all...But since I like ya so much...<wink> I'm going to let it pass this time...LOL!!!!
                    ((HUGS)) and awesome page...

Comment

• tanni
                      • Feb 2009

OOPS! Michelle, guess I scanned the rules a little too quickly and missed that bracket I do better next time - I promise <contritely with head hanging down> lol
                      Mary S

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Nov 2009

Wow this was harder than I thought it would be! I think I need to do another one 'cause I have too many pictures to choose from!!
                        I actually missed American Idol because I was sooo concentrated on this LO!
                        Thanks for the challenge Wolvsie! It was a fun one for sure!
                        Kelly

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Nov 2009

and here's another one... Yes, I'm camera happy!

Comment

• dillie1
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Aug 2009

Since I am a very big animal lover--I made a page of pets that are owned by someone or me in the family...All pictures were taken in 2009. Thanks Michelle for this great challenge. Credits in the Gallery.

Comment

• wolvsie35
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Apr 2007

Awesome pages KS....Sorry you missed American Idol...But look what you made? lol....I like what you did in the first one, putting the backgrounds on the photo's, really made them pop out of the page...Cool idea! Dillie....Yours is adorable...Love all them cute, furry faces...<wink> Thanks for all your support in these challenges and hope you like the surprise from Diana!!!!! ((HUGS))

Comment

Working...
                              X