X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kimmyann
    Scrap Guru
    • Mar 2009

Here is Another.....2009.......on my 2008 there is 6 Brackets!!! (HEHEHEHEHE been taking pictures of Khloie today, so FEB might Catch up to JAN!!!)

[IMG][/IMG]
    Hugs!!

Comment

• forever-ru
      • Nov 2009

Yearend Review 2009

Okay...here's hoping my page shows up in the right forum!

Comment

• Kimmyann
        Scrap Guru
        • Mar 2009

Opps!!! I forgot to give Credits to Creekside Cottage Designs for the Use Of the Heritage Kit.......Love it!!!!
        Hugs!!

Comment

• dillie1
          Layout Whiz
          • Aug 2009

Love everyones layout....I love how everyone takes the idea and runs with their own creativity...Thanks Michelle for another great challenge...LOVE IT!

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

LOL...Kimmy...I too have looked and looked and can't fnd the bracket...No where in the rules did it state that this would be a "hidden picture" game...LMBO!!!!!!! Funny!...I am still going to keep looking, so don't spill the beans yet...I love a good challenge...HEHEHEHEHE....

All your pages are wonderful!!!!! WOW...Forever_u, I am glad you figured out how to post your layout in here...<wink>
            I will be sending you your surprise from Diana via email, so keep an eye out for that...I have to get Scrappin 12 up and running too...lol...
            Please give a huge thank you to Diana for being so sweet and donating something free to give a way...Love ya GF!!! and thanks....xoxo

Again, I am happy you enjoyed this one...Remember, my challenges stay open...So don't think it is closed today...You can always join in at anytime...A challenge is a challenge, right? LOL...thanks for all your support...((HUGS))
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• ksd_24_f
              Layout Whiz
              • Nov 2009

Wolvsie - I found the brackets!!! it took me a while, but when she gave the hint away that there were six of them, that's when I spotted them!! ha ha
              Bet you didn't think you'd be creating a guessing game when you created that LO huh KimmyAnn? fun!

Kelly

Comment

• basketmaker
                • Jan 2009

Thanks Val, it worked great.

Comment

• srhevans
                  • Jan 2008

working on this now.. even if i dont post it..THIS IS SO MUCH FUN. thanks for the great idea and template....having a blast

sarah

Comment

Working...
                  X