+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Here is Another.....2009.......on my 2008 there is 6 Brackets!!! (HEHEHEHEHE been taking pictures of Khloie today, so FEB might Catch up to JAN!!!)

[IMG][/IMG]

Default Yearend Review 2009

Okay...here's hoping my page shows up in the right forum!

Opps!!! I forgot to give Credits to Creekside Cottage Designs for the Use Of the Heritage Kit.......Love it!!!!

Love everyones layout....I love how everyone takes the idea and runs with their own creativity...Thanks Michelle for another great challenge...LOVE IT!

LOL...Kimmy...I too have looked and looked and can't fnd the bracket...No where in the rules did it state that this would be a "hidden picture" game...LMBO!!!!!!! Funny!...I am still going to keep looking, so don't spill the beans yet...I love a good challenge...HEHEHEHEHE....

All your pages are wonderful!!!!! WOW...Forever_u, I am glad you figured out how to post your layout in here...<wink>
    I will be sending you your surprise from Diana via email, so keep an eye out for that...I have to get Scrappin 12 up and running too...lol...
    Please give a huge thank you to Diana for being so sweet and donating something free to give a way...Love ya GF!!! and thanks....xoxo

Again, I am happy you enjoyed this one...Remember, my challenges stay open...So don't think it is closed today...You can always join in at anytime...A challenge is a challenge, right? LOL...thanks for all your support...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Wolvsie - I found the brackets!!! it took me a while, but when she gave the hint away that there were six of them, that's when I spotted them!! ha ha
    Bet you didn't think you'd be creating a guessing game when you created that LO huh KimmyAnn? fun!

Kelly

Thanks Val, it worked great.

working on this now.. even if i dont post it..THIS IS SO MUCH FUN. thanks for the great idea and template....having a blast

sarah