+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MeegsBeads View Post
    hehe i did use the bracket ... it's hiding behind the 2009 :P
    i'm now playing around with the eraser a bit more. just trying to get it more of a collage look - with each photo overlapping a bit so they're not so "square"
    i'm going to see how corners look too on a few, thanks for the tip!
    Sorry hun....I guess I totally over looked that...I am getting old, ya know? LMBO!!!!!!!! I was only kidding anyhow...lol...I love ya! (wink)

Shanave...Adorable page...Love the layout style...the bracket idea is priceless...Would have been funny..But I agree, he is too cute...I am sending you your surprise from Diana via PM...Enjoy!!!! and thanks for joining in this one with everyone....((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Hi all!

Well this was a brilliant challenge! It certainly concentrates the mind, having to choose 20 pictures out of a whole year. Its sort of made me think about doing a whole album like that, with journal pages opposite.

Blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

I had fun joining in on a challenge again. I need to try and fit in the time to do these as I always have fun. My two boys like to take up most of my time though. Thanks for always putting on these awsome challenges.

Great Challenge Wolvsie!!!
    We need to do another Challenge Called "Event" instead of Year.........LOL I take toooooo Many Pictures I have Found. For theYear of 2008 I took 812 pictures (That is just the Keepers)*ROTF* Sad thing is, That was a Slow Year(I worked Night Shift for 3 1/2 months, so I didn't have time)!!! Can't wait to see how Many Pictures I take For 2010, now that Khloie is Here.....LOL

[IMG][/IMG]

Here's mine for 2009.
    Val

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss345/ValerieElaine_photos/sbm%20layouts/SBM--March-2012-000-Page-1-1.gif

Default 2009 - What a year :)

Here's my entry . . . WOW, didn't realise we'd done soo much in 2009 . . . Choosing pics was a reeeaaallll challenge!
    Attached Images

2008.........Can you Find the Bracket????? LOL (Pictures 2007=784, 2008 = 812, 2009= 1254, so far in 2010= 343 Hello it is JAN.!!!) Thanks Wolvsie, for showing me I am Addicted to SBM and Taking Pictures!!!!!
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Kimmyann; 02-13-2010 at 11:47 AM.

How do you change the color of the bracket?

Quote Originally Posted by basketmaker View Post
    How do you change the color of the bracket?
    Right click on the bracket. Click on properties.In the pop up box click on change picture.
    Choose paper or browse to find paper of your choice and click OK. Click Ok again and voila.
    Hope this helps and that you can understand my directions.
    Val

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss345/ValerieElaine_photos/sbm%20layouts/SBM--March-2012-000-Page-1-1.gif

Love all the LO's. I started with putting 20 pictures and scattering them all around but then read the rules again and thought we had to use Wolvsie's template? So I started over Love them all - they're all so neat.
    Kimmyann, I can not find the bracket! ha ha - Looked all over your LO, but can't find it.
    This was definitely a fun challenge! Thanks again Wolvise - very fun