+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Red face

OOPS! Michelle, guess I scanned the rules a little too quickly and missed that bracket I do better next time - I promise <contritely with head hanging down> lol
    Mary S

Wow this was harder than I thought it would be! I think I need to do another one 'cause I have too many pictures to choose from!!
    I actually missed American Idol because I was sooo concentrated on this LO!
    Thanks for the challenge Wolvsie! It was a fun one for sure!
    Kelly

and here's another one... Yes, I'm camera happy!

Since I am a very big animal lover--I made a page of pets that are owned by someone or me in the family...All pictures were taken in 2009. Thanks Michelle for this great challenge. Credits in the Gallery.

Awesome pages KS....Sorry you missed American Idol...But look what you made? lol....I like what you did in the first one, putting the backgrounds on the photo's, really made them pop out of the page...Cool idea! Dillie....Yours is adorable...Love all them cute, furry faces...<wink> Thanks for all your support in these challenges and hope you like the surprise from Diana!!!!! ((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

OMG!!! I see a picture of me and you! Thank you for including me in your memories of 2009 GF!! This is definately going to be a challenge. I soooo want to do this. Is this just a one week deal? Does that mean I have to get it done this week, and by what date? I don't have the new SBM version 2 so is there anyway to get the template in png format? Just let me know. And OMG! that red baron hat is just tooooo funny! Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by wolvsie35 View Post
    Ok boys and girls...Anyone can do this one, but it might take some thinking...<wink>

Mosaic of Photo's For a Particular Year
    Here are the rules:
    *You need to scrap a layout using my simple template provided (Scrapbookmax Version 2.0)
    *Your layout MUST consist of a background, 20 photo's, the bracket and AT LEAST two more elements.
    *You may add a pattern or color to the bracket...<wink> and you can place your photo's in any position, resizing them if needed.
    *Somewhere on your page, you must provide us with the year that you are expressing...
    *The things you use to make your layout DOES NOT have to be made by me...But please give credit to the deisngers...
    *Upload your layout to the correct gallery (Design Team Challenges) and post the page here or a link to where it is...

I will then send you a really neat surprise...Don't you just love surprises? LOL...
    OH AND ONE MORE THING! * Please have fun looking through all your photo's to make this layout...((HUGS))
    Here is the oen I did...

Last edited by pkdoll; 02-10-2010 at 09:14 PM.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

here's my one ... might tweak it a bit more, not sure atm if iim 100% happy with it ... any suggestions?

Megan

Megan, I love it!!!!!! Maybe add a couple corners to a couple of the photo's to make them stand out more...But I like it the way it...I don't see the bracket anywhere...HAHAHA...but you aren't the only one that forgot...I am sending you the freebie surprise via PM...So look for it hun!!!!!!!

PkDoll, Of course you would be included in my highlights from last year...You are a dear friend of mine...and I love ya!!!!! As you can see my template was more of a sample then anything...You can make your layout really anyway that you want too...your photos could be circles if you wish...Basically, it needs 20 photos and that darn BRACKET somewhere in your layout...LMBO!!!!!!!! If you need a png of it let me know...but then you would have to use it that way and there would be no moving things around...Let me know hun!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

hehe i did use the bracket ... it's hiding behind the 2009 :P
    i'm now playing around with the eraser a bit more. just trying to get it more of a collage look - with each photo overlapping a bit so they're not so "square"
    i'm going to see how corners look too on a few, thanks for the tip!

url=http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/design-team-challenges/p38395-summer-2009.html][/url]
    We had a lot of fun this Summer so it was really hard to narrow the pictures down to just 20. I used the Grungy girl and Grungy Guy elements and background. I was going to use the bracket to make a mustache on my little boy but I couldn't hide his adorable face.

Thank You!
    Last edited by shanave; 02-11-2010 at 09:25 PM.