• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crops2dawn
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Remember me???

Just poppin' in to say Hello to everyone, I know its been awhile. But I lost my mojo and finallly after about 6 months its coming back to me. The last few weeks I have been scrappin again and gosh it feels good to be back! So expect to see me around here more often...once I figure out how to move around here, everthing is changed againnn! lol Now where is that gallery.....

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Oh Croppie I sure missed you.I was saying to Loie where is our crops.She has been off since Oct.So glad you are back with us xo xo
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• angelwithin
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Nov 2006

nah i havent got a clue who you are....are you a newbie??? *rolls around the floor in hysterical laughter*

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• sacannon
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Aug 2006

hmmm, last I saw Crops she was hanging out in other towns! LOL Glad to have you back Croppy. I just started showing up around here again as well.
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Kimmyann
          Scrap Guru
          • Mar 2009

Glad to See You Back!!!!!
          Hugs!!

Comment

• pkdoll
            Scrap Guru
            • Dec 2006

Hey Crops I am back too! hahahaha! Good to see you.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• knzus
              Digi Sage
              • Jan 2007

well it's about time! geesh! i was gettin' tired of doin' all the cleanin' in here! *sets bucket of soapy water down and puts mop in bucket* whew... someone else's turn now.

ROTFL!!

welcome back, Carol! and welcome back, Paula!

now get to work LOL!
              Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
                Layout Whiz
                • Sep 2007

Nice to see you back Crops & u to Sue xoxo
                My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• wolvsie35
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2007

Crops...I sure missed you...I hope you are back for good this time...Watch out for Fiona tho, she is putting people back in the dungeon...You might be next...LOL...Welcome back!!!!!
                  I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• crops2dawn
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Jul 2006

I'm not worried about Fiona... I see her everyday! she doesnt scare me! LOL Heyyy Eyeball, good to see ya, how are things going? And how is that cousin of yours? She hasnt called in ages and I am a bit worried about her!! Kimmyann, you still hanging out here, thats greattttt! Sue and PK...glad you two came back too!!! See I ain't the only one whose been away...lol
                    Diana... NOPE, NO WAYYY I ain't picking up that mop....I am sick of cleaning!!! lol Hey Aggie get hit with any snowballs lately????? LMAO...send me a heart will ya??? hahahah
                    Michelle....you have no idea how great it is to be back....and scrappin again....heeehawwww!
                    Thanks for the warm welcome back and remembering who I was...heck I forget who I am half the time....LOL See you peeps around! xoxox

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Marion
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Feb 2006

You are unforgettable Carol! Glad you are back! Missed you!

Comment

• grannywin
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Sep 2006

As Marion said, "You are unforgetable!" Glad to have you back on the web again. I almost came up and knocked on your door to make sure you were OK. Now you will have lots of time to scrap since you were also snowed in today. Keep in touch.

Winnie

Comment

• angelwithin
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Nov 2006

*is going to get the baliffs around to your yoville homes and reposess them while your on max and not looking*

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                          , Check out my store
                          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• eye
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

awe Croppie is back but their is something wrong.She is nice.
                            sigpic
                            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Smile
                              Digi Sage
                              • Nov 2006

Now that our Crops is back may be we can get Rosana on here. Now you heard Crops .............Everyone send her a heart ................I know Carol I owe you a phone call and I will do so soon when you know who is out. Dam him, he is off until May.........if I could only find him a girlfriend, or send him away on a trip.........xoxo
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Smile; 02-08-2010, 11:48 AM.
                              sigpic....

Comment

Working...
                              X