+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Remember me???

Default Remember me???

Just poppin' in to say Hello to everyone, I know its been awhile. But I lost my mojo and finallly after about 6 months its coming back to me. The last few weeks I have been scrappin again and gosh it feels good to be back! So expect to see me around here more often...once I figure out how to move around here, everthing is changed againnn! lol Now where is that gallery.....

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Oh Croppie I sure missed you.I was saying to Loie where is our crops.She has been off since Oct.So glad you are back with us xo xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

nah i havent got a clue who you are....are you a newbie??? *rolls around the floor in hysterical laughter*

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

hmmm, last I saw Crops she was hanging out in other towns! LOL Glad to have you back Croppy. I just started showing up around here again as well.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Glad to See You Back!!!!!

Hey Crops I am back too! hahahaha! Good to see you.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

well it's about time! geesh! i was gettin' tired of doin' all the cleanin' in here! *sets bucket of soapy water down and puts mop in bucket* whew... someone else's turn now.

ROTFL!!

welcome back, Carol! and welcome back, Paula!

now get to work LOL!
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Nice to see you back Crops & u to Sue xoxo
    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Crops...I sure missed you...I hope you are back for good this time...Watch out for Fiona tho, she is putting people back in the dungeon...You might be next...LOL...Welcome back!!!!!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

I'm not worried about Fiona... I see her everyday! she doesnt scare me! LOL Heyyy Eyeball, good to see ya, how are things going? And how is that cousin of yours? She hasnt called in ages and I am a bit worried about her!! Kimmyann, you still hanging out here, thats greattttt! Sue and PK...glad you two came back too!!! See I ain't the only one whose been away...lol
    Diana... NOPE, NO WAYYY I ain't picking up that mop....I am sick of cleaning!!! lol Hey Aggie get hit with any snowballs lately????? LMAO...send me a heart will ya??? hahahah
    Michelle....you have no idea how great it is to be back....and scrappin again....heeehawwww!
    Thanks for the warm welcome back and remembering who I was...heck I forget who I am half the time....LOL See you peeps around! xoxox

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin