• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Love4Scrap
    • Apr 2007

My1ST Valentine's Day QP :O)

Hello Everyone !!!! ,
    It's been a very long while since I been here and posted anything ,and I have NEVER posted a Freebie before...lol...lol...lol... thats up to you girls the EXPERTS !!!! in the field. I finally tried My hand @ it and asked the Designer of the Add on ,if I could post the Freebie after she saw it FIRST , and she said Yes ,so I added it to a site,then it hit me that Duh? I needed to add it here,because ScrapbookMax is what I used to create it.

This was a very fun project "LEARNING EXPIERENCE',and I loved every minute of it. I really want to get the hang of this to start trying to make My own to sale ,so that I can raise money for My Aunt that has Stage 4 in the cancer that she has...I am not able to do what others may can afford to do to help her,but this is what I want to do.... ,so I have ALOT TO LEARN !!!!

I have added it here below,and if I did things right,then it should show you what the QP looks like .

The Download says that it exceeds the limits of the File type so I will just have to add a 4 shared link to this for you to get,so please look for that link below and you may download from there, I am sorry that this did not download the way that it was ment to.... I have the Designer of the Add-On and the blessings of God to Thank for allowing Me to do this.

Here is a 4SHARED LINK : http://www.4shared.com/file/21279044...ES_DAY_QP.html

IF ADDING THE 4 SHARED FILE IS NOT ALLOWED OR NOT WORKING PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL CORRECT IT... !!!
    Thank you for looking and I hope that you like it and that you may find a use for it... I look forward to trying my hand @ another Freebie VERY SOON.

HUGS,
    Daneta[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    Attached Files
  • ValerieElaine
    Digi Sage
    • Aug 2008

Beautiful QP. Just in time for Valentines.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• Love4Scrap
      • Apr 2007

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!! for the comment. I wasn't sure about it and always said that ONE DAY I WOULD GET AROUND TO MAKING A QP, and My DD reminded Me that that Day was NOW !!!!!! ..... After having to see what My Aunt is going thru @ 54 years old .... My DD reminds Me Daily that there may not be a tommorow for My Aunt and so I better get started in the QP DESIGN area or I will never get the chance to do what I need for Her. Again Thank you because for a FIRST TIMER LIKE ME @ QP Design for others to use ,its a REAL Confidence booster,thats others may like the same thing you do.... I can't explain but thats different than Me just doing a QP Layout for My Own Scrapbooks......

Hugs,
      Danetja

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Beautiful thank you!

Comment

• nannybernie
          Mad Scrapper
          • Apr 2009

Well done. Very nice indeed.
          All the best from Nanny Bernie.
          Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic

Comment

• MarthaT
            Mad Scrapper
            • Jan 2009

Really like this one, great job
            Be Happy

Comment

• Chloé
              • Apr 2008

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful QP !

Comment

• phuongtim39
                • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Love4Scrap View Post
                Hello Everyone !!!! ,
                It's been a very long while since I been here and posted anything ,and I have NEVER posted a Freebie before...lol...lol...lol... thats up to you girls the EXPERTS !!!! in the field. I finally tried My hand @ it and asked the Designer of the Add on ,if I could post the Freebie after she saw it FIRST , and she said Yes ,so I added it to a site,then it hit me that Duh? I needed to add it here,because ScrapbookMax is what I used to create it.

This was a very fun project "LEARNING EXPIERENCE',and I loved every minute of it. I really want to get the hang of this to start trying to make My own to sale ,so that I can raise money for My Aunt that has Stage 4 in the cancer that she has...I am not able to do what others may can afford to do to help her,but this is what I want to do.... ,so I have ALOT TO LEARN !!!!

I have added it here below,and if I did things right,then it should show you what the QP looks like .

The Download says that it exceeds the limits of the File type so I will just have to add a 4 shared link to this for you to get,so please look for that link below and you may download from there, I am sorry that this did not download the way that it was ment to.... I have the Designer of the Add-On and the blessings of God to Thank for allowing Me to do this.

Here is a 4SHARED LINK : http://www.4shared.com/file/21279044...ES_DAY_QP.html

IF ADDING THE 4 SHARED FILE IS NOT ALLOWED OR NOT WORKING PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL CORRECT IT... !!!
                Thank you for looking and I hope that you like it and that you may find a use for it... I look forward to trying my hand @ another Freebie VERY SOON.

HUGS,
                Daneta[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
                Well, great work! You have helped me to improve my knowledge about this field. Thank you so much for sharing.

Comment

• JANVARELA
                  • Nov 2006

Super cute and it went right into my ScrapbookMax
                  Thanks,
                  Jan

Comment

• eye
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Jul 2006

Very well done.What a stunning template.Thank you xo.
                    sigpic
                    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
                    X