+ Reply to Thread

Default My1ST Valentine's Day QP :O)

Hello Everyone !!!! ,
    It's been a very long while since I been here and posted anything ,and I have NEVER posted a Freebie before...lol...lol...lol... thats up to you girls the EXPERTS !!!! in the field. I finally tried My hand @ it and asked the Designer of the Add on ,if I could post the Freebie after she saw it FIRST , and she said Yes ,so I added it to a site,then it hit me that Duh? I needed to add it here,because ScrapbookMax is what I used to create it.

This was a very fun project "LEARNING EXPIERENCE',and I loved every minute of it. I really want to get the hang of this to start trying to make My own to sale ,so that I can raise money for My Aunt that has Stage 4 in the cancer that she has...I am not able to do what others may can afford to do to help her,but this is what I want to do.... ,so I have ALOT TO LEARN !!!!

I have added it here below,and if I did things right,then it should show you what the QP looks like .

The Download says that it exceeds the limits of the File type so I will just have to add a 4 shared link to this for you to get,so please look for that link below and you may download from there, I am sorry that this did not download the way that it was ment to.... I have the Designer of the Add-On and the blessings of God to Thank for allowing Me to do this.

Here is a 4SHARED LINK : http://www.4shared.com/file/21279044...ES_DAY_QP.html

IF ADDING THE 4 SHARED FILE IS NOT ALLOWED OR NOT WORKING PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL CORRECT IT... !!!
    Thank you for looking and I hope that you like it and that you may find a use for it... I look forward to trying my hand @ another Freebie VERY SOON.

HUGS,
    Daneta[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    Attached Images

Beautiful QP. Just in time for Valentines.
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!! for the comment. I wasn't sure about it and always said that ONE DAY I WOULD GET AROUND TO MAKING A QP, and My DD reminded Me that that Day was NOW !!!!!! ..... After having to see what My Aunt is going thru @ 54 years old .... My DD reminds Me Daily that there may not be a tommorow for My Aunt and so I better get started in the QP DESIGN area or I will never get the chance to do what I need for Her. Again Thank you because for a FIRST TIMER LIKE ME @ QP Design for others to use ,its a REAL Confidence booster,thats others may like the same thing you do.... I can't explain but thats different than Me just doing a QP Layout for My Own Scrapbooks......

Hugs,
    Danetja

Beautiful thank you!

Well done. Very nice indeed.
    All the best from Nanny Bernie.
    Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

Really like this one, great job
    Be Happy

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful QP !

Quote Originally Posted by Love4Scrap View Post
    Hello Everyone !!!! ,
    It's been a very long while since I been here and posted anything ,and I have NEVER posted a Freebie before...lol...lol...lol... thats up to you girls the EXPERTS !!!! in the field. I finally tried My hand @ it and asked the Designer of the Add on ,if I could post the Freebie after she saw it FIRST , and she said Yes ,so I added it to a site,then it hit me that Duh? I needed to add it here,because ScrapbookMax is what I used to create it.

This was a very fun project "LEARNING EXPIERENCE',and I loved every minute of it. I really want to get the hang of this to start trying to make My own to sale ,so that I can raise money for My Aunt that has Stage 4 in the cancer that she has...I am not able to do what others may can afford to do to help her,but this is what I want to do.... ,so I have ALOT TO LEARN !!!!

I have added it here below,and if I did things right,then it should show you what the QP looks like .

The Download says that it exceeds the limits of the File type so I will just have to add a 4 shared link to this for you to get,so please look for that link below and you may download from there, I am sorry that this did not download the way that it was ment to.... I have the Designer of the Add-On and the blessings of God to Thank for allowing Me to do this.

Here is a 4SHARED LINK : http://www.4shared.com/file/21279044...ES_DAY_QP.html

IF ADDING THE 4 SHARED FILE IS NOT ALLOWED OR NOT WORKING PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL CORRECT IT... !!!
    Thank you for looking and I hope that you like it and that you may find a use for it... I look forward to trying my hand @ another Freebie VERY SOON.

HUGS,
    Daneta[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
    Well, great work! You have helped me to improve my knowledge about this field. Thank you so much for sharing.

Super cute and it went right into my ScrapbookMax
    Thanks,
    Jan

Very well done.What a stunning template.Thank you xo.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst