+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Where is Grammies?

Oh Grams...where are you? Hope you are ok....Miss ya and am worried about you...
    and everyone else that has been MIA for awhile....Liz, crops, pkdoll, etc etc etc...<wink>
    Come back to us...Pleeeeeeeeease...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

i've locked her in the dungeon cos she refuses to make me a latte

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Ah.... eh.... uh.......

I'm here, lurking in the background. Sorry, folks, I don't know what is wrong with me lately, but I can't focus. I'm on a new medication, and I feel like a zombie. Not like you get with Nyquil, but just not motivated to do anything. I have decided I have no talent whatsoever for scrapbooking or graphics designs at all. I can't do any work. I hardly touch the computer anymore, only to play games. I'm hoping I'm going to get over this, but so far, sleeping, reading and doing digital puzzles is the name of the game. I have not forgoten you, honest, so please bear with me.

Meanwhile, I hope all of you are ok and prospering. I will try to come back soon.

Love and hugs,

G.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Get back to the doctor and tell him to get rid of that ZOMBIE.............This is not at all like you my friend. You still have all the talant inside of you but you have just been side tracked. We will be praying that you get back on your feet but please talk to your doctor about what is going on and make him listen. You know what you would be saying to us if we gave up, so please my friend fight for yourself...........we really miss and care for our sweet and always there when we need her, GRANNIE................xoxoxoxoxoxo

Granny I was like a zombie for the first few months on my tablets, i went back to the doctor cos i just couldnt function and they lowered my dose it still it took a while for them to settle into my system, now 6 months on im back designing.

you have an amazing talent dont you dare give up *hugs*

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Grammie, you are my bestest and most dearest buddy here....<wink> and I need you nagging on me everyday to make it through...Come on, you get your butt back to that doctor of yours and slap him silly if he won't listen to you...and if that doesn't work, you let us know and the scrapville team will come to help...lol...We miss you here, and you have loads of talent to use up....Love ya Grams!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Grannnnnnnyyyy! I think that we all go through some type of dysfunction with our scrapping mojo--but I think I am finally back!!! Missed you lots and now I come back and your mojo went south. Hope you feel better soon, and get back to the Doctor!! He needs to adjust the meds. Love ya!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Thank you all for the encouragement and loving thoughts and wishes. I'm actually working on a project today. It's raining and I feel like working some. I'm hoping to come up with a new style. We'll see. LOL. I miss you all too and appreciate so much what a wonderful bunch of nuts you are!!

Let's keep on trucking, girls!

Hugs,

G.

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Get better real soon as you are so missed.Yep I said missed beacause I love you.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Get better soon we sure miss you around here.
    Val

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss345/ValerieElaine_photos/sbm%20layouts/SBM--March-2012-000-Page-1-1.gif