• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mpthomas73
    • Jan 2010

Hi from South FL - 12x12?

Hi,
    I really am enjoying the trial version and am probably going to buy this software...but I haven't been able to figure out the whole page size thing. I've read everywhere that the default is 8x8, but I want to eventually print 12x12.
    Do I create a page completely, and THEN re-size to 12x12?
    or
    Do I re-size to 12x12 before starting to create?

Am I making it harder than it is?

Also, do you find that you purchase most of your digital scrap-booking items via this website, or others?
    Thanks for any answers you can provide!
  • juliescraps
    Layout Whiz
    • Aug 2007

Hi,
    Welcome to scrapbook max.

The size thing is personal preference and depends on the project you work on. If you want it to be 12x12, I always set my paper size before I work on the project, but it can be changed after you start with out to much trouble if you are going from a square to a square.

I have done both, got freebies from this site and other sites I have found. Look at the favorite sites here in the forum and it might give you new placed to find digital items to work with. I have also bought a couple items from the store here that have come in handy.

Have fun and happy scrapping.

Comment

• sylvia esther
      Mad Scrapper
      • Apr 2009

Welcome to our place! everyone is so helpful and friendly, I am sure you will enjoy being here. I have four programs, THIS is the best for me.

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Comment

• Carena
        Digi Sage
        • Jun 2007

Hi - Most important - resize your page first to 12 inch if that is what you want to print with, otherwise you might loose some quality. Also be sure to start with 12inch papers to retain quality. Sizing a 8 inch paper up to 12 really doesn't work that well - just stretches pixels and adds where they werent there in first place.
        Kind wishes from Carena
        Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
        Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• MarthaT
          Mad Scrapper
          • Jan 2009

Welcome to the forums!
          Be Happy

Comment

• mpthomas73
            • Jan 2010

Thanks for all of the nice welcome messages - here is my first try...I know they are simple, but everything I used was free...or part of the trial version...
            awesome!!!

I'm selling some of my regular scrap-booking stuff to get this program for sure!!!
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X