X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kimmyann
    Scrap Guru
    • Mar 2009

HAHAHAHA......Ya'll use to see Lots of Fish Pictures, now it will be Khloie Pictures!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]
    Hugs!!

Comment

• Kimmyann
      Scrap Guru
      • Mar 2009

Diana, I Think I Love These Colors!!!!...... Can You Tell? (Having Flash Backs to "Happy"!!!)

[IMG][/IMG]
      Hugs!!

Comment

• dillie1
        Layout Whiz
        • Aug 2009

My Great Nephews

Thanks again Diana for this awesome kit...

Comment

• knzus
          Digi Sage
          • Jan 2007

LOL Kimmyann! Yes, I remember the "Happy" happiness you had. I love the bright colors, too... so nice in the midst of this icy frozen mess of a winter, don't you think? LOL!

My kitty here says *meow* to all the kitty pages

You guys are all so ingenious and creative with your pages -- I'm seein' ideas here I would never have thought of! GREAT JOB so far, everyone!! LOVIN' this challenge!!

By the way, did I mention that everyone who joins in on this challenge will receive *a little something extra* at the end of the month from me? No? Well, there you have it... I mentioned it.

Keep the LOVE comin'!
          Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• ValerieElaine
            Digi Sage
            • Aug 2008

Not sure that this one is finished, may change my mind yet.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• knzus
              Digi Sage
              • Jan 2007

Awesome, Val!! LOVE that green!

*chuckling* Bunny is soooooooooo cute and fashionable!! LOVE it!!
              Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                Digi Sage
                • Aug 2008

Second layout. My sister#2 and her husband. Credits in gallery.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• knzus
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jan 2007

Oh Val, that's just too cute! GREAT job on this page!!

Hey ya'll! Only 10 more days on this challenge... and remember there will be an extra something at the end of the month for everyone who joins in by making a layout following the challenge rules! {see the beginning of this thread}

Show us your LOVE!!

Diana

Comment

• MeegsBeads
                    • Jan 2010

Love Is Forever

hi this is my LO using Diana's kit - gorgeous papers and embellishments! im going to have to take some photos to suit these so i can use them in colour too!
                    did mine a bit different - changed the colours to grey/black/white shades. full info in the gallery!

Megan

Megan

Comment

• MeegsBeads
                      • Jan 2010

sorry, i redid this page and cant delete the previous post ...

Love Is Moments Like These

Megan

Comment

• Daydreamer
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Jan 2010

My entry

A mother's love has a myriad of facets. . . yet the beauty and strength of a mother's love is something that will always amaze me. . . Every mother is truly God's gift and ongoing inspiration to her child . . .

Comment

• knzus
                          Digi Sage
                          • Jan 2007

Ohhhh Megan, that's AWESOME how you did your page in black and white, VERY NICE! I'm partial to B/W layouts myself!

Oh yes, Daydreamer... GREAT page! I can remember those same times when my own boys were little! Can't say I miss it all that much, though, LOL!

AWESOME layouts! I can feel the LOVE!
                          Diana

Comment

• Taitah
                            • Nov 2009

KELLY, I haven't been over to this site for along time but I had to comment on your LO. When my kids were small they did the same thing, too. It was in a small room & the room was completely filled with 'snow'!. I wish I had taken pictures. Your kids will treasure this LO in the future & have fun memories.
                            Last edited by Taitah; 02-20-2010, 03:46 AM. Reason: Added name.

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Nov 2009

I just had to take the picture - but it kind of de-emphisized my 'mad face' - how do you keep a mad face and tell them what they did was wrong, and take pictures at the same time!! ha ha - it was priceless. I told them that I was taking pictures to show their mom when she came to pick them up - only one of the kids in the picture was mine, the other two are neighbors! Little rats! But yeah, I'm glad I had my camera handy!!

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                                Layout Whiz
                                • Jan 2008

How do I love thee?

My father and I often read poetry together when I was growing up and this beautiful poem by Elizabeth Barrett Browning was a favourite of ours. I cannot help but think of thim whenever I read it and so I dedicate my page to my darling dad. The poem on the right is one I wrote a few years ago, when I was remembering my dad on his birthday.

Blessings - FS xx

ps I'm afraid the upload hasn't given a very clear image of the text, but on the original its fine.
                                Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
                                I walk on a trail of song
                                And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

Working...
                                X