+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default The Groove February 2010 Monthly Freebie Challenge

Welcome to The Groove's Monthly Freebie Challenge!

Hello from The Groove, Scrapbook MAX!'s *free*monthly newsletter!

Each month, a featured designer offers a great freebie mini-kit and issues a challenge based on that kit.

All you need to do is download the freebie, create a layout that steps up to the challenge, upload it to the Groove Newsletter Challenges gallery and post a link to your layout in a reply to this thread!

Details about this month's freebie and challenge are below!

This month, designer Diana Carmichael has shared a beautiful kit with regal red and purple tones (perfect for Valentine's layouts, by the way!)

Diana's challenge:

Using at least three (3) of the freebie kit items, scrap a layout using at least one of the following titles:

Funky Love
    Love Is _____ (you fill in the blank)
    Color The World With Love
    How Do I Love Thee? (tell us the ways!)

Be sure to check out the February 2010 issue of The Groove. You'll find layouts made using Scrapbook MAX! 2.0, an awesome deal on the new Forever Love Expansion Pack for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0, and more!

Happy Scrapping!
    from The Groove
    Attached Files

Talking

Woo-hoo! I get to do the LOVE month! {btw, orange and purplish/pinkish... couldn't decide what that was, LOL! *wink*}

I have some EXTRAS for you, too!

A few embellishments, in zip file below {so you can just add them to the embellishment folder of the above smb file}... and a template made with some of the freebies that you can go here to download. Enjoy!

Extras preview first... template preview second. I've also included the pallete for those who want to use it for matching.

Show us the LOVE with your challenge entries!
    Attached Images
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

I will get around to posting a more traditional 'Love' shot, but I HAD to post this one!! OMG, was I mad!(for about five seconds then had to hide my face from them so they wouldn't see me laughing!)
    Thanks for the kit Diana! I had fun with it
    Kelly

Could someone please help me. I have been trying to download the last two months freebie challenges, but they dont seem to be working. Can you tell me step by step how to download them.
    Thanks in advance
    Melissa76

Melissa,
    Click the link, click open, when finished it will ask permission to install, click ok. Open SBM, Create a new blank page, look in embellishent (Flower on tool bar) find the freebie folder, Scrap!!! (This is how mine works, I have vista)

Kelly,
    I can see why your LOVE was Tested!!!! ROTFLMBO!!!!!! The Vacuum was tested Tooooo!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i'm officially addicted!

i can't stop scrapping...

Told ya so Kosinsky!! Great LO's Who's Ryder kissing anyways?

a girl from daycare. thanks for getting me addicted your brother would like to throw my comp out the window!!