Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

great page christina

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Carena
      Digi Sage
      • Jun 2007

Great pges so far - I wil have go but looks like I'll have to restrain myself considerably as I like to put 1000 elements onto one page. LOL
      Kind wishes from Carena
      Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
      Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

You know what? I think I am going to play with this one too...Sounds like fuin! WTG Fiona for another awesome challenge...
        The pages displayed here already, have turned out so neat...<wink>
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• angelwithin
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Nov 2006

Here's one i did today

, Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

Alrighty, here is mine...My brother's dog Maggie...I used some halftones and saturation on the photo...Loved how it turned out...Thanks for the challenge...I think I uploaded it to the worng catagory...*eek*...I have it in designer team challenges...Sorry if this is the wrong one...But there is so many listed...lol...
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• ksd_24_f
              Layout Whiz
              • Nov 2009

Here's mine.
              I turned the original photo to sepia, then used the crackle effect. Then I took the original photo, erased the sepia/crackled image, and layered it on top. Then changed the hue to black and white and adjusted to color to pick up the yellow tones.
              Pretty cool. Thanks for the challenge.
              Oh and hey! I only used two embellishments!! Now that is a feat in itself for me!! whoops, no, I used three. forgot about the frame.. but still!! ha ha

Comment

• Kosinsky
                • Feb 2010

Here's mine.
                Last edited by Kosinsky; 02-03-2010, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                  Digi Sage
                  • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Carena View Post
                  Great pges so far - I wil have go but looks like I'll have to restrain myself considerably as I like to put 1000 elements onto one page. LOL
                  Carena, I had to laugh at this because I think of you as the Queen of Cluster. LOL! But I'm game if you are..........just 5 elements???? Can we use 5 different elements 10 times each???? LOL!

And Kelly, what a cute idea to make the reflection like that. Very creative!
                  Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 02-03-2010, 02:17 PM.
                  Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• dillie1
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Aug 2009

My beautiful niece and her husband
                    Frame: CraftersCorner background mini kit from a challenge at CraftyScraps and my photo color grayscale and added Amy with the original photo.

Comment

• angelwithin
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Nov 2006

beautiful talented pages everyone....they look stunning i love the effects you are all doing on the photos

, Check out my store
                      Here

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Sep 2007

Well I thought it was about time I got myself scrappin again, so this is my effort for the Challenge. I embossed the photo then recoloured, then I copied original pic again and watercoloured it and made it 60 transparency and placed on top. Thanks for the Challenge Fiona. Credits in the gallery.

My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• memphisfran
                          Mad Scrapper
                          • Jul 2009

Nice job...even though you "threw it together"! HAHA!!! It's gorgeous! Makes me want to do something with my Mom's pic
                          Dina AKA MemphisFran

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Nov 2009

ScrappyAggie that is so cool! I didn't know we could do that! I must try..

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Jan 2008

I love this challenge. I used a photo of my wedding, as yesterday was my 33rd wedding anniversary!

The photo was rather bright and busy, so taking the colour right down improved the look of it, then I put a little colour back in to add warmth, bring in some skin tones and recolour the roses.

Then in effects, I chose lens, settings: max radius 30, Y centre offset 50 to focus the eye onto the hands and my ring.

I didn't want to spoil the almost sepia effect I had chosen with a coloured background, so I kept it very light. The background I used was one from Michelle's lovely surprise kit, XOXO, but recoloured and some transparency brought in.

I only used three embies: the frame from Believe in Yourself, the sentiment from Inkster and a recoloured rose from Country Rose. If you are counting the two journal texts I added that still adds up to only 5.

Blessings - FS xx
                              Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
                              I walk on a trail of song
                              And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• Kosinsky
                                • Feb 2010

great LOs everyone! they are all beautiful

Comment

Working...
                                X