+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Here's mine.
    I turned the original photo to sepia, then used the crackle effect. Then I took the original photo, erased the sepia/crackled image, and layered it on top. Then changed the hue to black and white and adjusted to color to pick up the yellow tones.
    Pretty cool. Thanks for the challenge.
    Oh and hey! I only used two embellishments!! Now that is a feat in itself for me!! whoops, no, I used three. forgot about the frame.. but still!! ha ha

Here's mine.
    Last edited by Kosinsky; 02-03-2010 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carena View Post
    Great pges so far - I wil have go but looks like I'll have to restrain myself considerably as I like to put 1000 elements onto one page. LOL
    Carena, I had to laugh at this because I think of you as the Queen of Cluster. LOL! But I'm game if you are..........just 5 elements???? Can we use 5 different elements 10 times each???? LOL!

And Kelly, what a cute idea to make the reflection like that. Very creative!
    Last edited by O2BNGdHope; 02-03-2010 at 02:17 PM.
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

My beautiful niece and her husband
    Frame: CraftersCorner background mini kit from a challenge at CraftyScraps and my photo color grayscale and added Amy with the original photo.

beautiful talented pages everyone....they look stunning i love the effects you are all doing on the photos

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Well I thought it was about time I got myself scrappin again, so this is my effort for the Challenge. I embossed the photo then recoloured, then I copied original pic again and watercoloured it and made it 60 transparency and placed on top. Thanks for the Challenge Fiona. Credits in the gallery.

My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Nice job...even though you "threw it together"! HAHA!!! It's gorgeous! Makes me want to do something with my Mom's pic
    Dina AKA MemphisFran

ScrappyAggie that is so cool! I didn't know we could do that! I must try..

I love this challenge. I used a photo of my wedding, as yesterday was my 33rd wedding anniversary!

The photo was rather bright and busy, so taking the colour right down improved the look of it, then I put a little colour back in to add warmth, bring in some skin tones and recolour the roses.

Then in effects, I chose lens, settings: max radius 30, Y centre offset 50 to focus the eye onto the hands and my ring.

I didn't want to spoil the almost sepia effect I had chosen with a coloured background, so I kept it very light. The background I used was one from Michelle's lovely surprise kit, XOXO, but recoloured and some transparency brought in.

I only used three embies: the frame from Believe in Yourself, the sentiment from Inkster and a recoloured rose from Country Rose. If you are counting the two journal texts I added that still adds up to only 5.

Blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

great LOs everyone! they are all beautiful