+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default February Designer Challenge Hosted by Angelwithin

Just as you thought it was safe on site I have come back to haunt you all Yes you have the pleasure of my company for a whole month!!!

Pimp that Photo!

Let's focus on the photographs instead of the overall design of the layout this month, so often beautiful photographs and cherished memories get buried beneath a ton of pretty embellishments, so this month i'd like you to play with your photographs!

There are so many wonderful effects you can do with the advanced tools in Scrapbook Max! So Lets play with them.

Attached are some simple things you can do in the advanced tools.

Once you have finished playing with your photo then it is time to scrap it.

Pimp that Photo!

Rules:

1) Using the advanced tools adjust your photo to show its true beauty.
    2) Scrap a page using the adjusted photo (please note rule 3)
    3) You may only use 1 paper/background, up to 5 embellishments and 1 adjust photo per page.
    4) your page must be uploaded to the gallery and either the link or image placed in this thread
    5) All pages are to be uploaded by Wednesday 24th February
    6) A Vote will take place from Thursday 25th until Saturday 27th
    7) A 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize will be awarded to the pages voted with the most interesting photo effects that also abide by rule 3
    Attached Images

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

OHHH I sooooooooooooooo love this challenge!! This is definitely one for me because I am probably the WORST at hiding my pictures behind embellishments!! I just get so darn 'scrap happy'!!
    K, I hope I can figure it out! Thanks for the challenge.
    Kelly

Sounds Like a great challenge
    Be Happy

I will throw something together for this. I haven't done a challenge for a while!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

i look forward to seeing your pages

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

This is gonna be fun cause I have to admit I am one of those who like lotsa embies and before I know it my page is covered...Can't wait to get started! Thanks for a great challenge!!
    CHRISTINA

OK. I'm going to try my best to do this challenge. I love it! Thanks Angel! xxoo

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

I need to see more examples to "get" it. I think I have a scrapping disorder hahha...keep them coming...

This sounds like fun!! I think it's about time I get a challenge done and I love the photo altering ones!!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

My beautiful niece and her husband
    Frame: CraftersCorner background mini kit from a challenge at CraftyScraps and my photo color grayscale and added Amy with the original photo.