X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • britty9
    • Jan 2010

Hi from the Netherlands!

Hi everyone. My name's Brittany, I'm originally from Ohio, but I moved to the Netherlands for love in July 2008. I've been wanting to go digital for quite a while, all my scrapbooking supplies are still at my Mom's in Ohio but to be honest I was never a big fan of the stuff that I saw digital and preferred to do it by hand...then I discovered Scrapbook Max and Digital Express Club and I am so impressed and I've been scrapbooking all afternoon!!! I love it! My question is- how do I save the pages to my computer to share them with others/print?

Thanks in advance for the advice, and I look forward to learning a ton!
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Hi Britty, I am originally from the Netherlands and moved to the USA for love! That was over 38 years ago. I am originally from Limburg. I have been using this program for 3 years now and love it. I have a entire room in my basement full of paperscrap stuff and the grandkids are using that as a craftroom. To save your pages, just go to "File/publish to" it gaves you all your options.
    Have fun!

Comment

• juliescraps
      Layout Whiz
      • Aug 2007

Welcome to the forum. I know you'll love it here!!!

Comment

• britty9
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Marion View Post
        Hi Britty, I am originally from the Netherlands and moved to the USA for love! That was over 38 years ago. I am originally from Limburg. I have been using this program for 3 years now and love it. I have a entire room in my basement full of paperscrap stuff and the grandkids are using that as a craftroom. To save your pages, just go to "File/publish to" it gaves you all your options.
        Have fun!
        Aww, how sweet! My boyfriend and I are currently preparing to move back to Ohio in a year or so, I'm dreading the process and I've heard so many stories about people trying to get green cards and being denied! De kinderen vinden hun kamer vast geweldig! Thanks for the tip on how to save!

Comment

• ksd_24_f
          Layout Whiz
          • Nov 2009

Welcome Brittany! You'll love this program - it's the best!!

Comment

• britty9
            • Jan 2010

Thanks ksd! I'm loving it already! I'm a nanny and I'm making a scrapbook for the Mom I work for of her son's first year, she's gonna love it.

Comment

• ksd_24_f
              Layout Whiz
              • Nov 2009

Oh that's so cool! Can't wait to see some of your LO's

Comment

• MarthaT
                Mad Scrapper
                • Jan 2009

Welcome to the forum!
                Be Happy

Comment