• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • srhevans
    • Jan 2008

missions trip

hello,

i am making my friend a scrapbook for her recent missions trip to africa. any ideas of embies i could use or other ideas?
    greatly appreciated. thanks

sarah
  • nannybernie
    Mad Scrapper
    • Apr 2009

Hope these may be of some help.

Frames. in a zipped file for download from 4shared as big file.
    Attached Files
    All the best from Nanny Bernie.
    Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic

Comment

• nanwu
      Digi Sage
      • Apr 2007

diana carmichael (aka knzus) has a great kit in the store which would be perfect http://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital-...canii-Kit.html you can follow the link and have a look if you like

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• nanwu
        Digi Sage
        • Apr 2007

nannybernie these are great thank you

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• nannybernie
          Mad Scrapper
          • Apr 2009

I have posted a booster kit in SBM2 templates forum for sharing. Over 40 papers and scraps, and quite a few embellishments with an African theme. All mine so please feel free to use for Personal Use Only. Download from the 4shared link in the thread.. Is large kit. If you do not have SBM2 download and when you save change smb extension to zip, so you should then be able to unzip the files to wherever you wish... (I haven't tried this, but was in a previous thread quite some time ago from Wolvsie35 I think.) Hope this helps with your planned pages. I would love to see what you finish up with.
          All the best from Nanny Bernie.
          Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X