X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bluevelvet
    Mad Scrapper
    • Apr 2007

Had to do another page. I really like this and its gonna be a wonderful book for her bday!! I used a template by KimberKatt over at The Studio and Roses by Crafty Scraps.
    CHRISTINA

Comment

• bluevelvet
      Mad Scrapper
      • Apr 2007

I have three more things I made with this kit here are two pearl frames and one scalloped frame that I use in the second layout. Just click onto them and open in new window and right click and save they are in .png format.
      Attached Files
      CHRISTINA

Comment

• Kimmyann
        Scrap Guru
        • Mar 2009

Wolvsie Another Great Freebie and Challenge!!!! You Go Girl!!!!
        LO of a Picture I took today.....We took Baby to Meet Her Great Great Grand Ma. Granny is in Hospital and Isn't doing too good, But seeing the Baby Raised Her Spirts.

[IMG][/IMG]
        Hugs!!

Comment

• nannybernie
          Mad Scrapper
          • Apr 2009

5 generations, wow, that is a wonderful achievment. What a great memory for the future.
          All the best from Nanny Bernie.
          Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic

Comment

• Kimmyann
            Scrap Guru
            • Mar 2009

Thanks Nanny!!! Yes it is...Daddy is the Oldest son, I am his Oldest. Granny was excited to see the Baby.
            Hugs!!

Comment

• omajo
              Digi Sage
              • Dec 2006

Great kit Michelle, love the pink colors especially for our new GD, thanks so much.

Will leave comments for the other fantastic layouts in the gallery, to night when I have more time.

url=http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/design-team-challenges/p38153-babyjordana-emily.html][/url]

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• nannybernie
                Mad Scrapper
                • Apr 2009

She is just precious, congratulations omajo. Must be girl season.... lol

sigpic

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Sep 2007

Thanks Michelle for the beautiful kit - now shall get the brain into gear and see what I can do. FABULOUS pages everyone - just beautiful. xox
                  My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• MeegsBeads
                    • Jan 2010

thanks for the nice comment on my LO, i really like this kit - and thanks for the freebie too =)
                    all i can say is WOW! you ladies are soooo talented - everyone has done fantastic pages!!
                    Meegs
                    Megan

Comment

• MeegsBeads
                      • Jan 2010

here's another LO from me ... i liked the look of mixing the daisies with the gems, so given it a go =)

Meegs
                      Megan

Comment

• wolvsie35
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2007

Amazing pages ladies!!!!!!!! You are making some wonderful memories with your creations....I ahve sent you all a link to your surprise...and if I missed someone, please let me know..and I will send it out to you ASAP...Don't want to miss ANYONE...

Valerie....I love the frame you used...and your photo definitely tells a story...<wink> Awesome page!
                        Blue....Gorgeous page...I love the border you made too...Your daughter and son~in~law look so much in love...You can see it in her eyes...Your second page was just as pretty...Thanks for participating and handing out some freebies...
                        Kimmy Kimmy Kimmy...lol...I knew you couldn't miss this one...lol...I am sorry to hear about your family member...It can't be easy...The page you made is perfect to remember such a beautiful moment....
                        Omajo...Your page is adorable...She is so so cute...Great extraction too...Thanks for sharing her with us...
                        Meegs, your second page is gorgeous as well....the mix with the daisy and gems look great....Love the photo too! and adding the rose to it was a great touch!!!!

Thanks again for all your participation....I can't thank you enough for the support and willingness to be here...((HUGS))
                        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• memphisfran
                          Mad Scrapper
                          • Jul 2009

These are all great! I am going to have to get in gear and make some pages already!

Nice Kit Michelle and love the extras Carena and everyone has made! )
                          Dina AKA MemphisFran

Comment

• tanni
                            • Feb 2009

Finally got a chance to finish up mine - my quick look through old pictures to find my wedding pictures turned into a 4 or 5 hour event with all 5 of my kids looking through all the old pictures I could find and lots of giggles, squeels, "Mom, who is this?"'s, and "Daddy, you sure look young in this picture" LOL. Thanks Michelle for the evening of fun and reminescing when my "babies" really were babies!!

Mary S

Comment

• wolvsie35
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Apr 2007

Beautiful page Mary...and I'm glad I could help you all have a great evening of memory lane...lol....I have done this as well with my kids, and the laughter that fills the room, is delightful...hehe...I am sending you your surprise hun...Thanks for joining in another challenge...((HUGS))
                              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• nannybernie
                                Mad Scrapper
                                • Apr 2009

Have only just got a chance to do anothery, so here it is. I love these 2 pics, they just tell the story between these pair. No one else exists in Dominiques world when Pa Gary is around. He is her partner in crime, they do everything together and it is a pleasure to watch, even when they are up to their eyeballs in mudpies. He sits happily while she makes him pretends cakes and cuppas, they play ball together, fly kites and I am not sure who has the most fun at the park.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X