• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Scrappin' Challenge 10

First, I want to thank Donna for a great challenge last week....I loved seeing the creations you all came up with...So thank you sweetie...I appreciate the help...

For this challenge I made you a pretty kit to use...This challenge isn't hard at all...
    *Download my Roses Kit (download is below)..
    *Use AT LEAST 5 items from it to make a layout...
    *Your layout MUST be about a LOVING MEMORY. ie: Marriage, dating, birth, friends, etc...
    *Try to use the alphabet included, to use as a title for your page...
    *Upload it to the right catagory in the gallery and then post your layout here for all to see...

One more thing....If you want to be real creative and make new things from my kit, please post them here and share...You know how we ALL love freebies...So, let's see what you got...I can feel the love all around this thread already...<wink.

DOWNLOAD HERE
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• dillie1
    Layout Whiz
    • Aug 2009

Here is MY LOVE!! Thank you for this beautiful kit!!!

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
      Layout Whiz
      • Jan 2008

Thank you for this gorgeous kit to play with. I just had to make something straight away!

Here I am with my girls - my beautiful daughter-in-law with my precious granddaughters Scarlet and Grace. I love this quote by J M Barrie - "God gave us our memories so that we might have roses in December". Well these are my roses.

Blessings - FS xx
      Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
      I walk on a trail of song
      And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• ksd_24_f
        Layout Whiz
        • Nov 2009

Here's mine. I love this kit. I love anything to do with Daisies! My favorite flower. I also used some embellishments from NannieBernie's ribbons & stuff. Thank you!!
        Last edited by ksd_24_f; 01-25-2010, 09:39 PM.

Comment

• fourfoxes
          Digi Sage
          • Oct 2007

Class of 2010

Thanks, Michelle, for the beautiful kit for this challenge! Totally love it! This is my first challenge in a loooong time!! Hope I did everything right! LOL I did have fun!!

**I added an overlay from Kim Liddiard at Digital Scrapbook Place**
          Attached Files

Debby
          My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• nannybernie
            Mad Scrapper
            • Apr 2009

Love these, wow will have to get cracking and think up something. Hey, ksd_24_f, I like daisies too, that is a fab layout, how gorgeous.
            All the best from Nanny Bernie.
            Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic

Comment

• MeegsBeads
              • Jan 2010

Flower Fairy

i just got scrapbook max three days ago ... this is the first page i have done all by myself - the templates you girls do are awesome! here is my 2yo daughter in her favourite outfit: a fairy costume. thought it fitted the roses/garden theme =)
              Megan

Megan

Comment

• nannybernie
                Mad Scrapper
                • Apr 2009

Here is my first one. Thanks Michelle, awsome kit. Well done MeegsBeads, and welcome to the ScrapMax family. Very nice layout and your are right, the fairy theme does fit well with Michelles challenge kit. I have chosen my beautiful new Grandy Paxton for my subject, she is sweet and just let me plonk wings on her and flashed the camera madly.

sigpic

Comment

• dillie1
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Aug 2009

Great Job Everyone--Love all of the LOs

Here is a lo of my Grandma and Grandpa--they always had fun with each other--

Comment

• nannybernie
                    Mad Scrapper
                    • Apr 2009

I made some stuff with the kit Michelle was so kind to provide us with for this challenge. posting here for download as per Michelles suggestion for sharing, is just a little big, so please use the 4shared link to download. All of these embies are at 300dpi and full size.

sigpic

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Nov 2009

Here's my second LO for this challenge. Have I mentioned I love this kit!!?? Thanks Wolvsie

Comment

• wolvsie35
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2007

Holy Cow!!!!! I am so thrilled by the layouts already seen in here...I am tickled that you like this kit....You are all so welcome...I decided to send you all a little special gift for making a layout...But shhhhhhhhhh...it's a surprise...LOL.....I love girly kits so much, but I don't make a whole bunch of them sicne I have two boys and I like to use my kits for their layouts...It amazes me, and always will, how everyone can make such wonderful pages, and yet, so different from the same the kit...How cool is that?!

ksd...beautiful layouts...and little girl...
                        Meegs...A huge welcome to you! I am honored you picked my challenge to mkae your first layout using SBM....You will love working with the program...And in no time, you will be like us and want to hire someone to get your house work done...lol...Lovely page!
                        fourfoxes...I am so happy to see you posting again....Your page is gorgeous! Hope to see more of you..Hope all si ok with you..
                        Dillie...Beautiful pages...It makes me smile seeing you in all my challenges...
                        nanny....Love your freebies, thank you!...and what an adorable baby...The wings do fit in these layouts like meegs mentioned...too cute!
                        FS...Yours is gorgeous too...Great photo as well....((HUGS))

I will comment in the gallery on all these as well...Just give me some time to finish things up...I will also send out your surprise real soon, so keep an eye out in your PM box...Thanks for all your support in my challenges...Woulsn't be fun without the participation...MUAAH
                        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                          Digi Sage
                          • Aug 2008

Seventeen and in love.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by ValerieElaine; 01-26-2010, 10:37 AM. Reason: uploaded wrong file

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• bluevelvet
                            Mad Scrapper
                            • Apr 2007

Here is mine for this challenge I made a front cover for my daughters wedding book, I have been looking for the right kit to come along to do her wedding and this is just perfect! They got married on the beach in Port Huron Michigan
                            Thanks Michelle for a beautiful kit!!
                            CHRISTINA

Comment

• bluevelvet
                              Mad Scrapper
                              • Apr 2007

I almost for got to add these two the front page with the curl and the gem border I made to share you can snag them here on 4share the paper curl file was to big for here.
                              CHRISTINA

Comment

Working...
                              X