+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Scrappin' Challenge 10

First, I want to thank Donna for a great challenge last week....I loved seeing the creations you all came up with...So thank you sweetie...I appreciate the help...

For this challenge I made you a pretty kit to use...This challenge isn't hard at all...
    *Download my Roses Kit (download is below)..
    *Use AT LEAST 5 items from it to make a layout...
    *Your layout MUST be about a LOVING MEMORY. ie: Marriage, dating, birth, friends, etc...
    *Try to use the alphabet included, to use as a title for your page...
    *Upload it to the right catagory in the gallery and then post your layout here for all to see...

One more thing....If you want to be real creative and make new things from my kit, please post them here and share...You know how we ALL love freebies...So, let's see what you got...I can feel the love all around this thread already...<wink.

DOWNLOAD HERE
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Here is MY LOVE!! Thank you for this beautiful kit!!!

Cool

Thank you for this gorgeous kit to play with. I just had to make something straight away!

Here I am with my girls - my beautiful daughter-in-law with my precious granddaughters Scarlet and Grace. I love this quote by J M Barrie - "God gave us our memories so that we might have roses in December". Well these are my roses.

Blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Here's mine. I love this kit. I love anything to do with Daisies! My favorite flower. I also used some embellishments from NannieBernie's ribbons & stuff. Thank you!!
    Last edited by ksd_24_f; 01-25-2010 at 10:39 PM.

Post Class of 2010

Thanks, Michelle, for the beautiful kit for this challenge! Totally love it! This is my first challenge in a loooong time!! Hope I did everything right! LOL I did have fun!!

**I added an overlay from Kim Liddiard at Digital Scrapbook Place**
    Attached Images

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Love these, wow will have to get cracking and think up something. Hey, ksd_24_f, I like daisies too, that is a fab layout, how gorgeous.
    All the best from Nanny Bernie.
    Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

Default Flower Fairy

i just got scrapbook max three days ago ... this is the first page i have done all by myself - the templates you girls do are awesome! here is my 2yo daughter in her favourite outfit: a fairy costume. thought it fitted the roses/garden theme =)
    Megan

Here is my first one. Thanks Michelle, awsome kit. Well done MeegsBeads, and welcome to the ScrapMax family. Very nice layout and your are right, the fairy theme does fit well with Michelles challenge kit. I have chosen my beautiful new Grandy Paxton for my subject, she is sweet and just let me plonk wings on her and flashed the camera madly.

Great Job Everyone--Love all of the LOs

Here is a lo of my Grandma and Grandpa--they always had fun with each other--

I made some stuff with the kit Michelle was so kind to provide us with for this challenge. posting here for download as per Michelles suggestion for sharing, is just a little big, so please use the 4shared link to download. All of these embies are at 300dpi and full size.

http://www.4shared.com/file/20777600..._Michelle.html