+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Here's my second LO for this challenge. Have I mentioned I love this kit!!?? Thanks Wolvsie

Holy Cow!!!!! I am so thrilled by the layouts already seen in here...I am tickled that you like this kit....You are all so welcome...I decided to send you all a little special gift for making a layout...But shhhhhhhhhh...it's a surprise...LOL.....I love girly kits so much, but I don't make a whole bunch of them sicne I have two boys and I like to use my kits for their layouts...It amazes me, and always will, how everyone can make such wonderful pages, and yet, so different from the same the kit...How cool is that?!

ksd...beautiful layouts...and little girl...
    Meegs...A huge welcome to you! I am honored you picked my challenge to mkae your first layout using SBM....You will love working with the program...And in no time, you will be like us and want to hire someone to get your house work done...lol...Lovely page!
    fourfoxes...I am so happy to see you posting again....Your page is gorgeous! Hope to see more of you..Hope all si ok with you..
    Dillie...Beautiful pages...It makes me smile seeing you in all my challenges...
    nanny....Love your freebies, thank you!...and what an adorable baby...The wings do fit in these layouts like meegs mentioned...too cute!
    FS...Yours is gorgeous too...Great photo as well....((HUGS))

I will comment in the gallery on all these as well...Just give me some time to finish things up...I will also send out your surprise real soon, so keep an eye out in your PM box...Thanks for all your support in my challenges...Woulsn't be fun without the participation...MUAAH
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Seventeen and in love.
    Attached Images
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ValerieElaine; 01-26-2010 at 11:37 AM. Reason: uploaded wrong file
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Here is mine for this challenge I made a front cover for my daughters wedding book, I have been looking for the right kit to come along to do her wedding and this is just perfect! They got married on the beach in Port Huron Michigan
    Thanks Michelle for a beautiful kit!!
    CHRISTINA

I almost for got to add these two the front page with the curl and the gem border I made to share you can snag them here on 4share the paper curl file was to big for here.
    http://www.4shared.com/file/20817719...d40c/rose.html
    CHRISTINA

Had to do another page. I really like this and its gonna be a wonderful book for her bday!! I used a template by KimberKatt over at The Studio and Roses by Crafty Scraps.
    CHRISTINA

I have three more things I made with this kit here are two pearl frames and one scalloped frame that I use in the second layout. Just click onto them and open in new window and right click and save they are in .png format.
    Attached Images
    CHRISTINA

Wolvsie Another Great Freebie and Challenge!!!! You Go Girl!!!!
    LO of a Picture I took today.....We took Baby to Meet Her Great Great Grand Ma. Granny is in Hospital and Isn't doing too good, But seeing the Baby Raised Her Spirts.

[IMG][/IMG]

5 generations, wow, that is a wonderful achievment. What a great memory for the future.
    All the best from Nanny Bernie.
    Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

Thanks Nanny!!! Yes it is...Daddy is the Oldest son, I am his Oldest. Granny was excited to see the Baby.