X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • llharmon
    • Sep 2009

Technical Support Contact

I've purchased some packages and downloaded them, but they don't appear in Scrapbook Max. I've tried to find a contact email address and can't. Help is needed!
  • Carena
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2007

Hi - Once downloaded you need to double click on them to load them into the your software - therefore when you download you need to take note of where you download it to. You could try doing a search on your computer to find - or perhaps log back into the store and see if you can get back into your account history and download again - this probably will take you to the same area as before and you will be able to see where it saved it to. (I'm assuming the store lets your go to your previous purchases).

Anyway - hope this helps you some.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• lindaathome
      Digi Sage
      • Jan 2010

I am having the very same issue. I have double clicked on them. It tells me they are located in the correct place but it still does not find them.
      I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• juliescraps
        Layout Whiz
        • Aug 2007

Make sure to contact customer support from the store. They have always been really good about helping me if I have had a problem.

gracie (at) scrapbookmax (dot) com

I know it is hard to find an email so I will put Gracie's here. If she can't help you I am sure she will send you to someone who can.

Comment

• fonzzy
          Layout Whiz
          • Feb 2011

I requested a new password and they sent me a 42 diget password I wish to buy kits but if you can't come up with something simple I am not interested Robyn Email rob.comobo@bigpond

Comment

• Harrybush
            • Dec 2006

"I requested a new password and they sent me a 42 diget password..."
            copy the password from the email...
            go to the "settings" menu above at top right (next to log out)...
            in here, under email and password, you can paste the copied password into the old pw field, then create a new password to suit yourself in the two boxes below.

(in the store it should be under the my account link)
            Last edited by Harrybush; 04-08-2011, 03:00 AM. Reason: adding

Comment

• Carena
              Digi Sage
              • Jun 2007

Originally posted by Harrybush View Post
              "I requested a new password and they sent me a 42 diget password..."
              copy the password from the email...
              go to the "settings" menu above at top right (next to log out)...
              in here, under email and password, you can paste the copied password into the old pw field, then create a new password to suit yourself in the two boxes below.

(in the store it should be under the my account link)

Same for me also - Copy and paste your password in and then once you are logged in - change it to something more suitable and one you can remember for next time. I got your private message re this and emailed you. Good luck with it. Hugs from Carena
              Kind wishes from Carena
              Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
              Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• Nannyree
                • Oct 2009

Most sites have an online live person to help with problems. Very often have to wait 48 hrs. to get help from this site. Even this forum isn't the easiest to navigate through.

Comment

• KapiScrap
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Jun 2010

Personally each time that I've submitted a support ticket I've got a reply within 24 hours with an appropriate reply or a workaround.

If the forum isn't easy to navigate it's because there are plenty of sections... so we could say the same thing for many forums.

As suggested above you could try to email to gracie... I'm sure you'll get a reply.
                  KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

Working...
                  X