• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Congratulation Marion and WendyG!!!!

Hurray for our girls!!!!!

Marion, I'm not surpriced at all. I love your work. You're just a natural. The only problem with you is.... You won't share your brains with me. Maybe you can make me your heir? Seriously, wonderful piece of work. You deserve to win.

And Wendy, so nice to see you featured on the Groove, and to see your picture. You also do lovely work, and your answers are very nice. It's nice to know you a little better. Keep up the wonderful work your'e doing.

I look forward to the coming newsletters. We got so many terrific people here, it's going to take forever to read about you all.

Hughs for every one!

Granny
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

• MaggieMae
    Digi Sage
    • May 2006

Hip - Hip Hooray!

Hi Marian,

Congratulations! Your layouts are always prize winners! You are an inspiration to all of us!

Most sincerely,

Julie aka MaggieMae
    Julie

Comment

• MaggieMae
      Digi Sage
      • May 2006

Yea for Wendy!

It's so nice to read about you, Wendy. Your designs are so great. I always look forward to seeing them or getting to download one!! Keep up the great work!
      Julie

Comment

• WendyG
        Mad Scrapper
        • Jun 2006

Thanks ladies....one always wonders, a little, when doing a questionaire if you come off sounding like a doofus....LOL

AND big CONGRATS MARION!!! fabulous layout!!!!!
        Have a great day!!! ..........Wendy
        Come see my kits in the ScrapbookMax! Store!!

Comment

• Marion
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Feb 2006

Thanks guys! really appreciate your kind comments, especially coming from such a talented source!

And Wendy, you did not come out like a doofus! Nice interview

Marion

Comment

• The Groove
            • Jun 2006

We like Granny's thinking:

"We got so many terrific people here, it's going to take forever to read about you all."

Guess that means a long life for The Groove (yay )!

Thanks to Wendy and Julie for their contributions to September's issue, congrats to Marion on her stellar layout, bravo to everyone who entered the On Vacation contest, and a HUGE note of appreciation, as always, to all our readers!

See you next month!

The Groove Editors
            The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0

Comment

• Winnie49
              Layout Whiz
              • Mar 2006

Brave!!!!

Congrantulations Marion!!!!! great job, and thanks for sharing with all of us your vacations and the emotions they bring , also thanks to the rest of the fantastic LO for the contest!
              I always copy some idea of the gallery, here is plenty of real, and potencial talent!!!!!! im so happy to be a part of this forum
              Is very nice to know a little more the people of the forum, Brava WendyG, is very important accept who and what are and be better each day, thanks to share a little part of you with us!!!!

Auguri Ragazze! congratulations girls!

Wendy
              Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• Granny
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Mar 2006

Ops, Julie, please forgive me for not mentioning you. Your pointers on the Groove are wonderful. I would love to try the mirror effect. I have done that in PSP, but not with people images. I love what you did with it. I also like the way you changed the giraffe to walk into the page rather than away from it. It's easy to overlook, but it really adds balance.

Well, all the pointers were great. Thank you so much for sharing. Now to remember to use them.

Granny
                sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• poppabob
                  Mad Scrapper
                  • Jul 2006

Congratulations Marion. I loved your layout.

And thanks to everyone who shares their ideas, layouts and tips. I've learned a lot from all of you!
                  -=poppabob=-
                  If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

• lilbinkey
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by poppabob View Post
                    Congratulations Marion. I loved your layout.

And thanks to everyone who shares their ideas, layouts and tips. I've learned a lot from all of you!
                    Did they already announce the winners?? I didn't get the link to Sept. Groove Newletter.. :-(

Binkey

Comment

• lilbinkey
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Apr 2006

BTW: Congrats to the both of you!! :-)
                      Binkey

Comment

• MaggieMae
                        Digi Sage
                        • May 2006

Giraffes

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                        Ops, Julie, please forgive me for not mentioning you. Your pointers on the Groove are wonderful. I would love to try the mirror effect. I have done that in PSP, but not with people images. I love what you did with it. I also like the way you changed the giraffe to walk into the page rather than away from it. It's easy to overlook, but it really adds balance.

Well, all the pointers were great. Thank you so much for sharing. Now to remember to use them.

Granny
                        Thank you, Granny! I was so proud to contribute a layout to the Groove. The giraffes and the "flip" tips were done by the Groove so I better not take credit! The giraffe layouts were really nice and I intend to copy them soon (well, without the giraffes since I haven't been to Africa! Well, maybe a zoo layout . . .)!

Julie aka MaggieMae
                        Last edited by MaggieMae; 09-01-2006, 05:09 PM.
                        Julie

Comment

• srussell
                          Digi Sage
                          • Feb 2006

Congrats Marion and Wendy... Nice job on all your layouts ! Keep up the great work
                          Last edited by srussell; 09-01-2006, 06:51 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                          My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• juliehclark
                            Challenge Host
                            • Jun 2006

congratulations, y'all!!

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

• Bee
                              • May 2006

Congrats to you both and well done to everyone who posted a LO I loved looking at all your LOs and was soooooooooooooooo glad I didn't have to pick the winner!!!!!
                              Love Bee
                              XXX

Comment

Working...
                              X