• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Helen Miller
    Mad Scrapper
    • Jun 2006

jHelp ??? how do I use a template?

can anyone help with this? I have several templates...they are black and grey. I thought I could click on the part I want to change and add different backgrounds etc. I don't seem able to do that.
    Help????
    thanks for any help.
    Mickey (Helen) Miller

Mickey (Helen Miller)
  • nannybernie
    Mad Scrapper
    • Apr 2009

sounds like you have template sketches... to use these you bring in paper scraps, cut, shape, crop and resize to fit the section you are replacing, then bring the template to the front, do the next piece in the same manner, always bringing your grey sketch to the front. do the template in logical order, background first, then the next layer of items on the sketch, then next etc. when you have completed all the sections, click on the original template sketch and delete it from your page, you should see all the pieces in order copying your original layout in the papers/colours of your choice, embellish or adjust as necessary to give your own touch to the template. I hope that makes sense. or maybe I have misunderstood what your problem was.
    All the best from Nanny Bernie.
    Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic

Comment

• Helen Miller
      Mad Scrapper
      • Jun 2006

that makes sense. Just bit off more than I can chew. Thank you so much. will go back to making my own pages. thanks again. I just was hoping someone had found an easier way. but I guess I ws doing it.
      you guys are all so helpful. thanks again
      Mickey (Helen) Miller

Mickey (Helen Miller)

Comment

Working...
      X