+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi Everyone

Smile Hi Everyone

Well officially I am now a scrapbook Max! 2 scrapper ( In training that is LOL) Purchased it last night and have been busy creating some fun stuff. I am so already addicted.
    I have already stumbled onto a big problem I can't seem to upload my album here just get the red circle warning beside each file and no upload??? HELP!!! LOL
    So if you wouldn't mind helping out this old Newbie I would greatly appreciate your help

Thanks in advance
    Looking forward to meeting more of you.
    Hugs :O)

Welcome to the forums!
    Be Happy

Welcome to the forum. I don't know anything about the upload stuff but hopefully someone can help you out.

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies.
    I do hope someone can help with uploads lol

Laurie,
    When you finish your Layout, go to File, Publish to, images. Once that is complete go to Gallery, click upload, browse, find your Layout (Mine goes to Doc, SBM2, Published Files), Once you find it click ok, finish form, click process, it will then show you your layout, click process again......then it goes to gallery........ hope this helps....And Welcome to Our Addiction!!!! Its So Fun!!!!

Hi Laurie! Welcome to SBM!! I too am fairly new and sooooooooooo addicted. I got the program for X-mas
    Good luck stepping away from your computer from now on! It's nuts. But soo much fun! Be sure to check out the thread on Embellishments - I spent about 2hrs on that thread a couple of days ago and added probably+1K of free embellishments & background paper! Also the threads on challenges, sometimes the designes put weekly or monthly challenges in there and you can download free templates - it's so cool! This site rocks! You'll love it!! As you can tell, - I'm totally in love with it!! ha ha
    And the more experienced scrappers on here are SOOO helpful! It's fantastic!
    Have fun! Looking forward to seeing some of your LO's!

Hi Laurie, I am new and completely addicted also, this software is awesome

Welcome Laurie, you are right, this program is addictive.... Maybe SBM should organize some rehab for us.... lol. I don't want to be cured. I just love the ease of the program, you don't have to be a guru to use it, which is just as well (cos I am definitely not a guru) it means I can leave my layouts and not worry if things get moved or changed or damaged, (GK's and Husband), I don't have stuff everywhere anymore, all on my desktop... how good is that. Vicki, those boys are just gorgeous, you must want to squish em up and hug them all day. Your layouts are lovely.
    All the best from Nanny Bernie.
    Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther