• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • memphisfran
    Mad Scrapper
    • Jul 2009

re coloring items ...

Well, I might feel dumb after I come in here but at I usually find out what I wanted SBM to do it already can!

So, let's try this one. If you are adding a text box, it would be nice to be able to fill that text box with a color and be able to match that color with the eyedropper. I like that you can do that on text, but it's irritating that when you want to recolor a paper scrap or something you aren't able to do that. Why is that? Just not able to or is there another reason?

Okay, just my thoughts and if there is a way to do any of this already, please let me know!

Thanks,

Dina
    Dina AKA MemphisFran

• nannybernie
    Mad Scrapper
    • Apr 2009

SBM1 or 2 Dina? in 2, just go to the advanced tab, check the adjust colour box and take the ticks out of the 2 relative boxes, go to the screen you wish to use the eyedropper on and you just click, it will change to match the colour on the page/embie you have chosen to use as the colour base.
    All the best from Nanny Bernie.
    Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic

Comment

• sylvia esther
      Mad Scrapper
      • Apr 2009

thanks for this tip, I am learning all the time. How easy is this now!

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Comment

• memphisfran
        Mad Scrapper
        • Jul 2009

Nannybernie,

2.0 but what I was saying was to be about to make a textbox with color fill is what I was wishing for! Do you know how to do that? You can do it in Microsoft Word!

LOL

Thanks,

Dina
        Dina AKA MemphisFran

Comment

• sueflynn
          • Aug 2009

Wow Nanny, thanks so much, I didn't know that either and didn't think to try it.. Wow!

Comment

• scrapgrandma
            • Jun 2010

Where is this advanced tab? The one on my text caption properties has no "adjust colour" box.

Comment

• Lorne
              Super Moderator
              • Jan 2006

Originally posted by scrapgrandma View Post
              Where is this advanced tab? The one on my text caption properties has no "adjust colour" box.
              The adjust color settings are only on the advanced tab for Photos, Embellishments, and Paper scraps.

However, captions do have an automatic color dropper that you can use to match the color to anything on the screen. To use it, click on the color setting in the properties, then choose "More colors..." and move your mouse over the page. The mouse cursor will automatically turn into a color dropper that you can use to match any color just by clicking on it.
              Lorne ( )
              Scrapbook MAX! Software Developer

Comment

Working...
              X