X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grannywin
    Layout Whiz
    • Sep 2006

Here is my template for a Valentine Bingo. Donna you got me intriqued, so I had to do this instead of sleeping. Goodnight!!!

If someone has the time, please let me know how you are posting the larger pictures. I am having a difficult time learning how to attach things in this new format.
    Attached Files

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
      Layout Whiz
      • Jan 2008

So if I understand this correctly..ANIMAL..I would have to list animals that start with the letter A or one your group picks..then list at least two words beginning with that initial??
      Well almost, we just fill in one word to each clue, and try to get as many gaps filled in by the end of 2 minutes. Then we score and play another round with a new letter. Its much harder than it seems to find fifteen words in 2 minutes, because your mind tends to go blank! Of course, you don't want to pick the most common name either because everyone will think of it, so then you start to second guess - because you can only choose one, you have to decide which is the least likely that anyone else will have! Have fun!

I loved everybody else's templates so very imaginative.

If someone has the time, please let me know how you are posting the larger pictures. I am having a difficult time learning how to attach things in this new format.
      Grannywin, I think some people are using Photobucket or similar. What I did was to create an album in my Gallery called Challenges, and copy the middle link from there. (If you haven't found that, you need to go to the extreme right of the thumbnail link and you will see a picture icon, click that and you will find the Linked Image URL to copy into your post).

Blessings - FS xx
      Last edited by TheFreeSpirit; 01-22-2010, 04:34 AM.
      Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
      I walk on a trail of song
      And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• nannybernie
        Mad Scrapper
        • Apr 2009

Okay, another one, have thought about this and had to find some pics to put this together. Old Classic Snakes and Ladders, hope you like my version....
        Attached Files
        All the best from Nanny Bernie.
        Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic

Comment

• ValerieElaine
          Digi Sage
          • Aug 2008

Another version of Hidden Objest game

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• nannybernie
            Mad Scrapper
            • Apr 2009

That is pretty nifty. I like the type of game where you have to find things.
            All the best from Nanny Bernie.
            Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic

Comment

• autisticwonder
              Scrap Guru
              • Nov 2006

Awesome..WILD!! WONDERFUL stuff here folks!! WOW!!

Dillie1 ...WAY TO GO GIRL!!..LOVE the hidden objects games and kids love to find stuff like that...MANY HUGS!!

Grannywin!! HOT DOG!! you did a VALENTINE BINGO GAME!! WAY COOL!! THANKS BUNCHES!!

Nannybernie!! TOo EXCITING!! LOVE the SNAKES and LADDERS !! GREAT WORK on that!!

FReeSpirit..THANKS so much for the explanation AND the GREAT tip for the image code we need for new attachment postings..!!! LOVE ya girl!!

Valerie ELAINE!! YES!! Way COOL!! the hidden pictures game with great items to show you what to look for!!

I"m sooo TICKLED with everyone's participation!! It does require a lot of thought and items you may not have to create it!!

HUGS!! Keep em coming!!
              donna

Comment

• grannywin
                Layout Whiz
                • Sep 2006

Thanks for the guidance, Free Spirit. If I did this correctly, the picture should be larger than my last posting.

Comment

• grannywin
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Sep 2006

I thought this version would be more fun to play next month. I created it for a Women's Club but it would also work for other gatherings. You could easily alter the original template to use any 30-word list.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• autisticwonder
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Nov 2006

TOTALLY EXCITED grannywin!! WAY to GO!! LOVE it, Love it , LOVE it all!!

Will post some more shapes shortly..and try to figure out how to work the new upload process..
                    THANKS Freespirit for the help!!

HUGS,
                    donna

Comment

• dillie1
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Aug 2009

Spot The Differences--Find 10 things that are different in the bottom picture. Enjoy...

DH_Spot The Differences.sm2t
                      Attached Files

Comment

• autisticwonder
                        Scrap Guru
                        • Nov 2006

You all are just soooo clever!! Brilliant fun!! THANKS so much for sharing all this wonderful stuff!!

Comment

• autisticwonder
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Nov 2006

Shapes for individual download..adding Bingo grid..

Learning this new form of uploading attachments..Hoping downloading them will be the same as
                          click on item, Right click and choose SAVE AS or SAVE TARGET AS..We shall see!! LOL I'll be making and adding more today!! Keep em comin!!

HUGS!
                          donna
                          Attached Files

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Jan 2008

Dillie, love your spot the difference game! So much fun!

Grannywin, Valentine bingo, how clever! I'm just besotted by anything with hearts in it!
                            Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
                            I walk on a trail of song
                            And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• autisticwonder
                              Scrap Guru
                              • Nov 2006

You all have been terrific with this GAMES challenge!! Love what you thought up!! VERY clever!!
                              At least it is something more we can do than just templates, cards, etc..we can do GAMES too!!

HUGS all!!
                              and BIG THANKS Michelle for letting me have the Scrappin Challenge to do it with!!
                              donna

Comment

• wolvsie35
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Apr 2007

Donna, thanks for another wonderful challenge...I can't thank you enough for doing it...<wink> I started making something, and then this weekend got out of hand with parents over...lol...I apologize for not getting into this one...UGH...Maybe I can post it later sometime...I jsut love your ideas for challenges...Love ya and again thanks...xoxo
                                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X