+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

OK, I don't really think this is what you had in mind, but this is a game we used to play with the children and still do play occasionally when we're all together and feeling silly and nostalgic.

We used to call it Tree Bush. Print off your work sheets, you can have 2 goes to a sheet. You don't need anything but a pencil and perhaps a book to find an initial letter from.

Pick a letter to begin with and set the timer for 2 minutes, then see who can get the most words. Each word scores 1, but if you have a word no one else has thought of you get 2 points.

I think it will make a nice SB background for childhood photos too.

Blessings - FS xx

ps: you have doubtless noticed there is no Bush mentioned in our game. That is because none of us could usually think of any and even when we could, there was too much discussion on where a bush ended and a tree began! So we knocked out the Bush, but that's what we still call it!

Attached Files
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

VEry exciting game fun FreeSpirit!!

So if I understand this correctly..ANIMAL..I would have to list animals that start with the letter A or one your group picks..then list at least two words beginning with that initial??

What a fun family game!!

This is exactly what I was hoping for and you and nannybernie are right on target!! LOVE the templates you have created!!

WE get so wrapped up in just templates and cards..we forget about fun activities like GAMES we can create in SBM as well.

Keep em coming!! THANKS bunches for your donations!!

HUGS,
    donna

After a week of having a puter virus and then having to buy a new puter and getting everything back up and running I was able to finish this finally. Here is my game called Cowabunga using Michelles Millie Mae kit.
    Here are the directions
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...cowabunga.html
    Attached Images
    Attached Files
    CHRISTINA

YEAH bluevelvet!! SOOO PRETTY!! How do you play it? are directions included? Please be sure folks to put YOUR INITIALS with it..otherwise it stands a chance of getting overwritten!!
    WONDERFUL JOB!!

KEep em coming!! I'll post some more grids for Bingo type stuff and crossword puzzels tomorrow~~

THANKS all!!

Here is a "Hidden Object" Game. Just find the objects from the list.

DH_Hidden Object.sm2t
    Attached Images
    Last edited by dillie1; 01-21-2010 at 08:39 PM.

Here is my template for a Valentine Bingo. Donna you got me intriqued, so I had to do this instead of sleeping. Goodnight!!!

If someone has the time, please let me know how you are posting the larger pictures. I am having a difficult time learning how to attach things in this new format.
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

So if I understand this correctly..ANIMAL..I would have to list animals that start with the letter A or one your group picks..then list at least two words beginning with that initial??
    Well almost, we just fill in one word to each clue, and try to get as many gaps filled in by the end of 2 minutes. Then we score and play another round with a new letter. Its much harder than it seems to find fifteen words in 2 minutes, because your mind tends to go blank! Of course, you don't want to pick the most common name either because everyone will think of it, so then you start to second guess - because you can only choose one, you have to decide which is the least likely that anyone else will have! Have fun!

I loved everybody else's templates so very imaginative.

If someone has the time, please let me know how you are posting the larger pictures. I am having a difficult time learning how to attach things in this new format.
    Grannywin, I think some people are using Photobucket or similar. What I did was to create an album in my Gallery called Challenges, and copy the middle link from there. (If you haven't found that, you need to go to the extreme right of the thumbnail link and you will see a picture icon, click that and you will find the Linked Image URL to copy into your post).

Blessings - FS xx
    Last edited by TheFreeSpirit; 01-22-2010 at 04:34 AM.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Okay, another one, have thought about this and had to find some pics to put this together. Old Classic Snakes and Ladders, hope you like my version....
    Attached Files
    All the best from Nanny Bernie.
    Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

Another version of Hidden Objest game
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

That is pretty nifty. I like the type of game where you have to find things.
    All the best from Nanny Bernie.
    Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther