+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Awesome..WILD!! WONDERFUL stuff here folks!! WOW!!

Dillie1 ...WAY TO GO GIRL!!..LOVE the hidden objects games and kids love to find stuff like that...MANY HUGS!!

Grannywin!! HOT DOG!! you did a VALENTINE BINGO GAME!! WAY COOL!! THANKS BUNCHES!!

Nannybernie!! TOo EXCITING!! LOVE the SNAKES and LADDERS !! GREAT WORK on that!!

FReeSpirit..THANKS so much for the explanation AND the GREAT tip for the image code we need for new attachment postings..!!! LOVE ya girl!!

Valerie ELAINE!! YES!! Way COOL!! the hidden pictures game with great items to show you what to look for!!

I"m sooo TICKLED with everyone's participation!! It does require a lot of thought and items you may not have to create it!!

HUGS!! Keep em coming!!
    donna

Thanks for the guidance, Free Spirit. If I did this correctly, the picture should be larger than my last posting.

I thought this version would be more fun to play next month. I created it for a Women's Club but it would also work for other gatherings. You could easily alter the original template to use any 30-word list.
    Attached Images

TOTALLY EXCITED grannywin!! WAY to GO!! LOVE it, Love it , LOVE it all!!

Will post some more shapes shortly..and try to figure out how to work the new upload process..
    THANKS Freespirit for the help!!

HUGS,
    donna

Spot The Differences--Find 10 things that are different in the bottom picture. Enjoy...

DH_Spot The Differences.sm2t
    Attached Images

You all are just soooo clever!! Brilliant fun!! THANKS so much for sharing all this wonderful stuff!!

Default Shapes for individual download..adding Bingo grid..

Learning this new form of uploading attachments..Hoping downloading them will be the same as
    click on item, Right click and choose SAVE AS or SAVE TARGET AS..We shall see!! LOL I'll be making and adding more today!! Keep em comin!!

HUGS!
    donna
    Attached Images

Dillie, love your spot the difference game! So much fun!

Grannywin, Valentine bingo, how clever! I'm just besotted by anything with hearts in it!
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

You all have been terrific with this GAMES challenge!! Love what you thought up!! VERY clever!!
    At least it is something more we can do than just templates, cards, etc..we can do GAMES too!!

HUGS all!!
    and BIG THANKS Michelle for letting me have the Scrappin Challenge to do it with!!
    donna

Donna, thanks for another wonderful challenge...I can't thank you enough for doing it...<wink> I started making something, and then this weekend got out of hand with parents over...lol...I apologize for not getting into this one...UGH...Maybe I can post it later sometime...I jsut love your ideas for challenges...Love ya and again thanks...xoxo
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!