• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Kazr View Post
    A huge thank you to all who wished me a Happy Birthday ,it's truly appreciated! I am sorry to have missed all your comments & apologise for my belated thank you's.
    I had a fall at a shopping centre & it's affected my back,plus shook me up quite a bit,hurt my right side of body & that has steadily improved but my right side (back ) is still very painful , that is why I have not been on,I am hoping to see you all from now on,& have missed you all very much.
    hugs Karyn.
    OMG you take care.You must be in misery.Get a speedy recovery.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• dillie1
      Layout Whiz
      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Kazr View Post
      A huge thank you to all who wished me a Happy Birthday ,it's truly appreciated! I am sorry to have missed all your comments & apologise for my belated thank you's.
      I had a fall at a shopping centre & it's affected my back,plus shook me up quite a bit,hurt my right side of body & that has steadily improved but my right side (back ) is still very painful , that is why I have not been on,I am hoping to see you all from now on,& have missed you all very much.
      hugs Karyn.
      Oh, Karyn I wondered what happened to you...I am so sorry to hear of your mishap. I am so glad that you are recovering and will be back. Take care and we'll be talking soon. Dillie

Comment

• Kazr
        Layout Whiz
        • Mar 2006

Thank you both, sending hugs your way Karyn.

Comment

Working...
        X